Senior DevOps Engineer at travel audience - Berlin, GermanySalary
€60k - €85k• Company Website http://travelaudience.com/
Join our Core Services team as Senior DevOps Engineer!
What you will do:
- Drive the company-wide adoption of the cloud platform products and work closely on its implementation with the delivery teams;
- Provide guidance on performance optimisation, help with the analysis and engage as the subject matter expert;
- Participate in the analysis of new requirements and develop solutions and services to support the development teams.
- Help to shape and execute the technical roadmap and strategy for the next generation of application features and cloud infrastructure in Google Cloud.
- Develop systems automation and provisioning frameworks for multiple applications and environments.
- Mentor, support and coach regarding tools, concepts and best practices.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to drive business growth and truly having an impact on the business;
- A fast-paced industry where you handle new problems every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports great work-life balance, while being part of Amadeus, the biggest travel tech company in the world.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You are familiar with distributed systems, their complexity and benefits, and also the trade-offs involved;
- You like to code and automate as much as possible in an environment with Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm Charts and Golang applications;
- You understand different database technologies and messaging queue patterns and you know your way around BigQuery, Postgres, Redis, Aerospike, Kafka, Google pub/sub;
- You like to monitor everything and Prometheus and Grafana are your best palls. If you have used them in Federated setups, please let us know;
- You have worked in a production Kubernetes environment and you understand the concepts around overlay networks and Kubernetes Operators. Multi-region setup is our next big challenge!
- You are in the frontline of technology innovation and you love to transfer your knowledge, experience and best practices to other Engineers;
- You have experience or interest in working with Google data solutions like Dataflow, Airflow or Apache Beam.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!