Senior Engineer (Back End) at elblox - Olten, Switzerland
Fr40k - Fr115k • Company Website https://www.elblox.com
Our mission is to reshape how energy is perceived, transacted and managed. The future of energy production is renewable and decentral – and so will be its exchange and coordination powered by digital technology.
This is a great opportunity to join :elblox, a leading swiss EnergyTech startup, with growth across Europe. In this role you have the chance to shape our new software architecture and help coordinate the construction of our large-scale applications.
- Chance to shape future energy markets using GO
- Large scope of tasks with high personal responsibility
- An entrepreneurial, passionate and friendly team with bright minds and clear vision
- International working environment
- Europe-wide network in the energy sector and to leading companies in the field
- The agility of a start-up combined with a large and well-positioned investor
- Office in Olten just 4 minutes from the train station, partial remote work is possible
- Attractive compensation package
- Design and implement the next stage of our cloud based backend architecture
- Extend our RESTful API based on state of the art serverless SQL/NoSQL dbs
- Coordinate implementation of new functionally across teams
- Propose and implement new technologies to enrich our architecture
- Deliver the architecture in production on cloud computing platforms
Your qualities and talents
- Enjoy being part of a strong team in a fast-paced environment
- University degree and several years of development experience
- Proficiency in modern web paradigms like REST and web sockets
- Experience in building robust back end testing and automation tools
- Experience in cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud and docker
- A creative mind to apply the above technology in cutting edge and innovative ways
- Valid working permission in the EU or Switzerland
Please contact email@example.com.
We only accept direct applications.