Senior Full-Stack Developer (f/m) at enersis - Kleinmachnow, Germany
Salary €40,000 to €70,000 a year
Company Website https://www.enersis.ch
Published February 2020
Applicants This Week 5
Are you our Senior all-round developer for the digital Energy Transition?
enersis wants to make a substantial contribution to the Energy Transition with Visual Energy Analytics solutions. With our Big Data platform GRIDS, utilities, municipalities and companies can obtain mission-critical business information through their own and external data.
Are you ready to be part of a dynamically growing software company with headquarters in Switzerland and a subsidiary in the Berlin metropolitan area?
For our Bern or Berlin / Dreilinden office, we are currently looking for a
*Senior Full-Stack Developer (f/m)*
You are an all-round talent as a senior full-stack developer. This includes tasks such as:
- Developing and enhancing sophisticated applications in a micro-service architecture
- Bringing in your experience with current frontend and backend technologies
- Solving complex Problems with efficient Algorithms
- Defining data models using current database technologies
- Actively participating in the development and deployment processes in the team
- Helping to shape Scrum and DevOps in the company
You have experience with the latest development technologies. You are/have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Highly motivated to work in a startup company and to experience and learn something new every day
- Several years of experience with agile working methods such as Scrum
- Experience in Angular (Typescript), SQL, GO and node.js (or other OO languages)
- Proven know-how in the development of continuous integration and automated testing
- Secure handling of different databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Profound German and English skills
With enersis, you will find a challenging start-up environment with a lot of room for your creativity. Here you will experience:
- A continuously learning, agile and highly motivated team
- Structured chaos
- Innovative projects in the dynamic energy market
- High scope for action in setting up our Big Data platform GRIDS
- Fun as company goal
Are you ready?
Then please send your resume to Jonas Probst using the link below or call us at +49 33203 849424 resp. +41 31 332 6363. No recruiter contacts.