Senior Full Stack Developer at Ample Organics - Toronto, CanadaSalary
$80k – $110k
Our rapidly growing team is looking for a full-time Senior Front End/Full Stack Developer to work in our Toronto office. Our ideal candidate is a design focused developer who loves to create an elegant and functional product experience.
Ample Organics is Canada’s most trusted technology provider for Licensed Producers. A complete ecosystem for cannabis businesses, our platform was designed for government regulations and makes compliance easy by tracking individual plants and reporting every detail of the growth, production, and sales processes. We are seeking courageous and intelligent people to join our team of trailblazers.
- Work in Agile teams to design, build, and maintain the front and back end of our core SaaS product
- Work with product and design teams to refine requirements, while also participating in the maintenance of a Vue.js component library used across applications
- Develop and maintain reliable, scalable, well-tested code
- Participate in the resolution of support issues and feature requests
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members
- Write unit and automation tests
Tools and tech the team is using:
Our front end stack is being modernized with: ** Our open-sourced Vue.js component library ** Scalable, elegant, well-tested Vue applications built with Vuex, Axios, Webpack, Karma and Nightwatch.js ** Ruby on Rails, GoLang, PostgreSQL, and AWS on the backend
A collaborative code review process on Github, including our documented Git Flow
Our front-end, full-stack, back-end, and devops team members work closely together to build our products holistically in an Agile (Scrum) methodology ** This includes working with our Agile Coach, Technical Writers, and other teams to write kick-ass documentation
Motorized sit/stand desks
macOS or Ubuntu development environment, it’s up to you!
We are offering competitive compensation that includes: benefits, professional development, and the potential to earn options in a quickly developing company. If daily challenges and helping to define a global industry sound exciting, this is the career you’ve been looking for.
If your experience is really close to what is outlined above, please consider applying. Experience is key, however enthusiasm, determination, and grit go a long way. We are looking for a true product champion, which comes in many forms. We encourage everyone interested to apply. Ample Organics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Who you’ll be working with
- Evan McEwan (https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fevanmcewen%2F) , VP Technology
- Ronen Kalo (https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fronenkalo%2F) , Director of Technology
- Martin Laws (https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fmartinlaws%2F) , Lead, Front End Development
- Daniel Busheikin (https://workable.com/nr?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fbusheikin%2F) , Lead, Design
How to Apply