This job posting is no longer available
Senior Full-Stack Engineer at Pento - Remote
Salary $50,000 to $70,000 a year
Company Website https://pento.io
Published December 2023
Applicants This Week 1
We’re looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build features across the entire stack and challenge our thinking on architecture.
Here’s a snapshot of what you could be working on:
- Collaborating with our product manager, designer, co-engineers, and CTO on implementing new exiting features in our products
- Digging deep into our systems to find bugs and fix them.
- Designing architecture and collaborating with other engineers on how to build out our stack.
- Doing in-depth and valuable code reviews.
- Be part of a high-performing and inclusive team: inspiring team members, set priorities and own results.
- Contributing to building a collaborative, productive and friendly remote workplace.
What we're looking for 🕵️♀️
- You've worked on front-and and back-end for at least 5 years.
- You have experience building and iterating on full features. From database schema to CSS.
- You have worked in small effective teams as the company grew fast
- You have experience implementing a large variety of integrations in a scalable and reliable way.
- You have extensive experience with DevOps and containers.
- You have production experience with Go, React and/or GraphQL.
- You have experience working in highly effective remote teams.
- You have a problem-solver attitude. No problem is too big or too hard.
- You like working independently, but you also know when to involve your teammates and ask for help.
- You are hungry to learn. You know you don't know it all, and do what you can to help yourself and your teammates be better every day.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. We're a startup trying to do something no one else has done before, which means we're dealing with a lot of questions and what-ifs.
Please add the phrase "I want to be a gopher" to the first question in the application form.