Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at NexGenT - San Francisco / San Jose, USASalary
$75k – $150k
★ IMPORTANT: MUST have 7+ years of working experience as a developer
★ AngelPad #10 - Spring 2016 ★ All-Star Company
NexGenT solves the growing shortage of IT engineers for enterprise companies with cutting edge education software. Our intelligent learning platform provides smart career guidance, skills assessment, and access to world class engineers for 1:1 mentorship.
★ OUR MISSION
To inspire, create, and empower the next generation of IT engineers by providing the highest quality tech education that is affordable to anyone.
CS Bachelors or Masters degree from a top school (or equivalent experience and talent). A strong background in CS fundamentals is a must for this position.
- Build out a beautiful, scalable, cross-platform IT cloud education platform
- Collaborate and work closely with engineers, UI/UX designers and PMs
- Iterate quickly on new feature requests
You must be incredibly smart and a fantastic engineer. Bonus points if your friends have ever described you as a “beast” and you have super hard work ethics.
- Driven self-starter who is comfortable in solo and pair-programming environments
- Keen eye for pixel-perfect detail and responsive design
- Full Stack across NodeJS & ReactJS/Redux
- Experience deploying on AWS with DevOps skills
- Experience with Serverless and/or Microservices architecture
Excited to work in downtown San Jose (Heart of Silicon Valley). We will relocate you if necessary.
- Experience with Serverless Framework
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Golang
Full Medical, Dental & Vision, Life Health Plans For You and Your Dependents Very Cool Startup Office in Downtown Silicon Valley San Jose @ WeWork Valley Towers Full Gym and Shower On-site Included
BONUS ★ Stock Options/Equity with HUGE upside as employee #6-10. Come join the next Silicon Valley Unicorn and help us disrupt tech education once and for all!