Senior Fullstack Engineer at Audacia Group - Remote (Switzerland)
Salary Fr65,000 to Fr105,000 a year
Company Website https://www.audacia.co
Published January 2021
Applicants This Week 8
We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer to join our talented team based in Switzerland (remote if needed). This person will help build and manage our entire infrastructure. This person will help createnew APIs for our various projects & as well maintain existing ones. He/She will build the user interfaces & connect the APIs to those UIs for various web applications & tools. He will also working closely with our DevOps team to continuously test/deploy updates.
Audacia Group is an innovative Swiss investment firm founded in 2018. Our ambition is to create centres of expertise in support of newly acquired or existing companies within Audacia. Our wholly-owned portfolio of e-commerce companies include: kisskiss, stickerkid, stickeryeti, and idealvoyance. We are currently looking for new talent to complete our product & engineering team.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Implementation of user interfaces
- Database administration
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of the various required back-end
- Integrating our front-end UIs with the APIs
- Work closely with the devops to help improve continuous integration and deployment
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Refactor existing code to remove technical debt
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary.
- 3+ working experience as a professional fullstack engineer, including:
- Strong working experience with HTML, CSS, and
- Strong working experience with at least one modern JS frontend framework (i.e. React, Vue.js, Angular)
- Strong working experience with a RDBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Strong working exprience with database design and management
- A thorough understanding of computer networks, architecture, operating systems, and data structures
- Experience working with Linux/Unix & shell scripts
- Understanding of Windows, PowerShell, & HyperV a plus
- A flexible working environment with a lean organization
- The opportunity to contribute to Audacia’s development with your ideas
- A young, international team that enjoys sharing a story over a coffee and share personal experiences
- A competitive salary package and a flexible working hours policy
- Locations in Sion in the heart of the mountains and Morges by the lake (Switzerland)
To apply, please send your CV along with a short intro about yourself and we’ll get back in touch shortly.