(Senior) General Software Engineer (m/f/d) at Ree Technology - Berlin, Germany
Salary €31,000 to €100,000 a year
Company Website http://www.ree.technology
Published: July 2019
As (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) you will be involved in every layer of the technology, including the robot control system, the video streaming system, our machine learning side as well as the cloud infrastructure. In addition, you will be essential in defining the foundations of our product and culture.
- You have relevant work experience in fast moving environments like a start-up, technology companies, or from technical university programs
- You have got a strong knowledge in C or C++ programming, proficient Linux experience and you are always curious to learn new technologies
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Affinity for autonomous mobility technology
- You think big and like to build something, you are solution oriented and like to get stuff done
- You enjoy working in a fast-moving environment
- At the same time you are a true team player and we will enjoy working with you
Nice to have’s:
- Video and audio encoding (e.g. H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC) and multimedia systems with deep understanding of codecs for optimisations
- Background in mobile networks (e.g. 4G / LTE) over the top services, real time services
- General networking (e.g. VPNs, TCP/IP), packet routing, network performance tuning
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with embedded systems and the Nvidia SDK
- HW/SW integration into vehicles (e.g. functional safety, CAN, etc.)
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Golang, Docker) experience
- Experience with React Native Development
- You are proficient in working with Unity
- Interest/experience in applied machine learning
- Driving license class B equivalent or higher
We obviously don’t expect anyone to check all these nice to have’s!
- Change how people move in big urban areas while making car ownership obsolete
- A competitive compensation package & unlimited vacation
- Involvement in one of the most exciting tech projects in Europe
- An open-minded and fun work environment
- Be surrounded by a highly committed and very experienced team
- Relocation services to Berlin - It doesn’t matter where you currently live!
Note: Ree provides an equal opportunity to all candidates. All candidates will be considered for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation.
Come join us! :)