Senior Go Developer (EMEA, APAC) at FerretDB - Remote
Salary $45,000 to $95,000 a year
Company Website https://www.ferretdb.io
Published February 2023
Applicants This Week 4
FerretDB is looking for a Senior Go developer to join our fully-remote team. FerretDB is US-based company, building a truly open source replacement for MongoDB, built on top of PostgreSQL. Our aim is to provide an open source MongoDB replacement which users can utilize without having to change anything in their applications. This is a project with major global impact in the database industry.
You would be working on open-source FerretDB core functionality and integration tests.
The following Responsibilities and Skills are rough guidelines on what we are looking for. Please feel free to apply if you think you are the right fit. Ideally, for this position, you are located in either the EMEA or the APAC region.
- 5+ years of experience with Go
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MongoDB (bonus points for experience with both)
- Experience with Docker
- Good English written and verbal language skills sufficient for a fully-remote work environment
- Ability to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday
- Ability to work with others as well as independently
Bonus points for…
- Experience with backend integration testing
- Experience with GitHub Actions
- Experience contributing to open-source projects and communities
- Non-empty GitHub account
- $4000-8000 per month (you have to pay your own taxes as an individual/private entrepreneur)
- Stock options grant or equivalent
- Equipment allowance
- 20 workdays (4 calendar weeks) of vacation per year
- 10 holiday days per year
We can’t wait to hear from you!