Senior Go Engineer / Architect at AVANTGARDE - Munchen, Germany
€75k - €90k • Company Website https://avantgarde.net
Digitization is changing the way we communicate with each other and with our environment. Especially digital event solutions have become an absolute must-have today. We are the tech unit of AVANTGARDE, one of the leading agencies for brand experiences and we help well-known international brands and companies to digitize their events. We develop premium products using cutting-edge technologies that will significantly impact the future of some of the best brands in the world. Our team of +500 employees worldwide is “Creating Fans” since 1985 with the HQ in Munich.
- Go (lang) microservices from scratch
- Rewrite legacy PHP monlith
- AWS with gitlab, terraform Docker, Kubernetes
- Scrum, CI/CD, Distributed (Microservices) event-driven platforms
Our Dev Culture
- Cross-functional-teams and a “you build it, you run it” - attitude with CI/CD
- Working autonomously in an agile and creative environment - you are the driving engine!
- Internal and external development strategy for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours, Homeoffice and up to 28 days of paid vacation
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits
- No Dresscode, international English-speaking team
- Attractive office location with rooftop pool
Qualifications and what you should bring
- Software development experience using Go in production for +1 year
- Alternatively senior skills in scalable Kotlin, Scala, Java microservices
- Experience with microservice environments
- Track record of working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
- Drive: Love your work and move things forward to deliver the best product. You matter!
- If you are not experienced in our tech stack, just bring passion to learn it.
- Creativity: Take over responsibility and shape the future of our products
- Paid relocation package
- Individual development budget for trainings, conferences etc.
- Team events
- Stylish and new office in the heart of Munich.
- Sports and Fitness cooperation
- 28 days paid vacation
- home office