- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
Are you interested in a multinational environment, R&D environment?
At BETWEEN we select the best talent in the field of engineering and development. Currently, we have a team of more than 600 people. We are involved in a wide variety of cutting-edge projects, working with the most innovative clients in the fields of R&D, automotive, pharma, machinery design, product development, etc. In our technical office we offer services based on the needs of each client, since at BETWEEN we can take responsibility for all development tasks related to the life cycle of your product.
The selected person will develop a backend with Go to build a real-time system in the Cloud that connects different software solutions with multiple devices.
What will I do?
• You will develop backend with Golang / Go. • You will build a real-time system in the Cloud that connects different software solutions with multiple devices. • You will work in a team that develops Go in the back and Angular in the front.
How will I do it?
• You will work in a cross-functional agile team and you will be involved in the entire development process. • You will work hand in hand with a team of highly specialized technicians. • You will have access to the company's central platform and multiple applications in the cloud. • You will have a PC and all the necessary software licenses with a computer support team at your disposal.
Benefits you will have in your workplace:
• Career Plan and professional development at BETWEEN Technology. • Personalized Training Plan (technical and in languages). • Flexible remuneration (ticket restaurant, transportation, nursery. • Health insurance. • Discounts in gyms (GymPass). • Flexible hours and 100% remote work from anywhere in Spain (You need to have a work permit in Spain, EU nationality or NIE). • Salary based on the experience provided.
In addition, working for BETWEEN you will get the following added benefits:
• Possibility of being part of a company in full growth at a national and international level. A good place to work: we take care of our team and society through initiatives, conciliation programs and corporate social responsibility • You will join a high-performance team with a high degree of specialization. • You will have training and professional development opportunities • We will put at your disposal a wide range of challenges and projects in accordance with your personal and professional goals. • Possibility of choosing how to obtain part of your salary thanks to the tax advantages of our Flexible Remuneration, and discounts to access fitness centers, among others • At BETWEEN, equal opportunities is one of our values. Our commitment is to recruit the best talents regardless of their race, religion, gender, age and people with other abilities and to promote their professional and personal development.
• Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or related technical discipline. • Minimum of 4-5 years of Golang experience. • Strong development fundamentals, including object-oriented design and data structures. • Experience in creating software solutions that take advantage of AWS services (S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB…). • Experience in developing microservices in the cloud and RESTful API. • Experience with non-relational databases. • Knowledge and experience in the application of code quality principles and practices. • Experience in using TDD (test-based development). • Experience with source code control software, such as git, and continuous integration / deployment systems, such as Jenkins. • High English (spoken and written). • Proactive, agile, progressively autonomous, communicative and empathetic person.
• Spanish speaker • Experience in programming with Python or Java. • Knowledge of cloud authentication methods. • Frontend experience. • Experience in Agile methodology. • Experience with standard quality and development tools and the ability to operate within short release cycles