Senior Golang Developer (Contract) at Etherparty - Vancouver, CanadaSalary
$70k – $130k
Etherparty is a blockchain technology company that develops smart contract applications powered by the FUEL token. Founded by The Vanbex Group, a global leader in blockchain-based products and services, Etherparty is developing a platform that allows users to create smart contracts on any compatible blockchain without having any programming knowledge.
Having conducted one of the most successful ICOs in Canada last year, our team is growing quickly. We’re looking for an exceptional Full-Stack Golang Developer who wants to build great products.
As the ideal new addition to our software development team, you are an expert in your field and can teach us a thing or two about Golang. You love team collaboration and knowledge sharing, and you take pride in shipping high quality, well-tested code. Of course, you also have passion for blockchain technology because you’ll be a part of discussions and debates on the changing technology and industry.
On a day-to-day, you will:
- Work on the core platform, developing in Golang to build scalable and robust services and work on challenges associated with distributed systems running at scale
- Write high-caliber code on a daily basis to satisfy product requirements
- Own feature implementations and maintain a continuous integration pipeline
- Document best practices and act as a knowledgeable resource for engineering and problem solving
- Work with our Product team to design new and compelling end user services and products
- Collaborate with engineers in an agile environment to develop exciting new solutions with blockchain technologies
- Partner with our team to define architecture and best practices
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to your peers
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- Expert knowledge and experience in Golang and Web Development (you’re a full-stack developer)
- Sample code or projects to show (if your work is proprietary please tell us what you did)
- Strong understanding of REST APIs and adhere to the test driven development technique (TDD/BDD)
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following web technologies: Node.js, Python, React, Redux, VueJS, Bootstrap, Docker, CoreOS, PSQL, RabbitMQ, CockroachDB, Redis
- Experience, understanding, or strong interest in smart contracts, cryptography and Ethereum or have developed in Solidity
If this role sounds like a match, we want to hear from you! Send us a link to your GitHub account and anything else that would showcase your code.
More about Us
Etherparty conducted one of the most successful ICOs in Canada in the fall of 2017 and our team is growing quickly. Beyond providing an environment that encourages innovation of blockchain technology, we also offer competitive compensation and vacation days, research and experimentation time for the entire team, transit passes, subsidized lunches, and more.