Senior Golang Developer at Rollee - Remote (Europe)
Salary €75,000 to €100,000 a year
Company Website https://www.getrollee.com
Published June 2022
Applicants This Week 42
Rollee is the gateway for employment and income data in Europe. We are helping lenders, insurers, mortgage providers, and many other companies make fair decisions by providing them with complete and real-time data endpoints. We believe in the power of data to unlock many services to workers and establish a more equitable financial system.
What will you do?
- Design, build, enhance and maintain new or existing SAAS softwares.
- Build and design scalable APIs.
- Own your work, iterate fast, write automated tests.
- Promote and teach good design patterns, inspire clean and neat architectures.
- Identify and solve production issues.
- Handle large datasets taking into account our privacy by design policy.
- Collaborate with various positions across the tech team (Product managers, Data scientists,...)
What are we looking for?
- We look for passionate people above all.
- A track record for building successful softwares and APIs with other engineers.
- A proven experience with Golang, or a demonstrated ability to quickly learn a new language plus a strong affinity towards Golang in particular.
- Thrive in a developing environment with a high degree of autonomy.
- Commitment to deployment automation and DevOps philosophy.
- Backed by prestigious VCs and Business angels.
- An early-stage company with the ambition to transform a whole space.
- Remote first company: work from anywhere. ✈️
- International environment: English speaking company
- Flexible working hours: we focus on the results, not on hours spent to get it 🙂
- Stock Options: each employee will a have stock option package. 🤑