Senior Software Developer at CareerNinja - Mumbai, India
Salary ₹800,000 to ₹1,500,000 a year
Company Website http://www.careerninja.in
Published July 2019
Applicants This Week 10
About this role
Are you interested in making a broader and deeper educational impact on society? Then join us where you can contribute by designing and executing a high tech solution. At Career Ninja we are aiming to bridge the gap between job seekers and recruiters by providing a personalised learning platform to job seekers. We’re looking for a solution designer who will build a scalable and effective architecture that could solve the complex challenges in an efficient way. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. We are looking for someone with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on thousands, if not millions, of users.
- Translate Career Ninja’s objectives into iterative MVPs, evaluate and then refactor into a scalable and extensible design.
- Pair with team members on functional and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improvements to code quality across the team.
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure infrastructure.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on planning and execution.
- Drive the agile and rapid development process.
- Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Lead deliverables and lead a team of talented and highly motivated engineers.
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience with consumer products with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications for large-scale applications.
- Experience in a scripting language like Golang, Nodejs (also willing to learn others).
- Experience in developing mobile apps(Android/iOS) and react-native.
- Proficient in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns.
- Data modeling experience in Relational and NoSQL databases(MongoDB preferred).
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Automation.
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability.
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency risks.
- Passion to learn new things, solve challenging problems.
Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking for learning, growth and wide exposure. You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (everyone under 27) work environment.
Flexible work, free snacks, board game breaks, etc are just a regular part of our work life.