Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Senior Software Engineer, Ethermint at Tendermint - San Francisco, Berlin, Toronto
Salary $100,000 to $150,000 a year Company Websitehttp://tendermint.com Published December 2023 Applicants This Week 1
WHO YOU ARE:
- At least 5 years of programming experience.
- Significant experience with Golang.
- Extensive understanding of the Ethereum state machine, including the EVM, transaction structures, state mechanics, etc.
- Experience with the go-ethereum or parity codebase.
- Expertise in blockchain technologies.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through.
- Worked with and mentored junior engineers.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
WHERE YOU ARE:
- San Francisco
- Develop, maintain, and extend Ethermint - the EVM implementation on Tendermint Core
- Develop Plasma-style sidechains for Ethereum
- Develop Cosmos-Ethereum peg zones
- Contribute to go-ethereum to improve its modularity and usability as a library
- Help formalize the specification of Ethermint and ensure the implementation adheres to the spec.
- Mentor junior engineers and support the growth and health of the team.
- Review pull requests and provide valuable feedback to members of the team and open source contributors.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to build the future of the internet.
- An exciting role building open source software.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Travel stipend for conferences and in person collaboration.
- At least 4 weeks of paid vacation.
- Very competitive salary, including equity.
ABOUT OUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
Qualified candidates can expect to go through a 4 step interview process. The first interview will be a call to assess cultural fit and to make sure our goals are aligned.
If we think there is a good fit, you'll have a call with one of our project managers to learn more about your skills and attitudes toward teamwork. If it's clear that you'd be a good addition to the team, we’ll ask you to complete a technical task for which you will be compensated.
If your technical task displays a high level of quality and care we will set up a final interview with our CEO or CTO.