Senior Software Engineer (Go) at Moov - 100% Remote / Denver, CO, United States
Salary $130,000 to $160,000 a year
Company Website https://moov.io
Published June 2022
Applicants This Week 1
At Moov, we’re empowering creators to embed banking and payment functionality everywhere. We’re developers for developer-first software. We believe that every software company is becoming a payments company and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together. We value open source and its network effects of support so contributing outside of Moov codebase is encouraged where appropriate.
As a member of the Moov team, you will build new and improve existing banking and payment experiences that customers depend on every day.
As a member of the engineering team, you’ll:
- Work on next-generation financial products
- Lead teams of developers and mentor fellow team members
- Design and build production services using Go, databases, and cloud solutions
- Create APIs and tooling to support products and services
- Reproduce customer issues with our tools and contribute to them
- Triage and assist incoming support requests
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, product managers, business development, and company leadership to solve problems and plan for the future
- Own the full release lifecycle from feature development to public and hosted release
- Contribute to documentation of the system
- Self-guided building and planning of production systems
- History of contributing to open source projects
- Years of experience in production environments
- Knowledge of general ledger or payment systems
- A desire to perform and grow as an engineer
- The ability to design seemingly simple and creative solutions to complex problems
Technologies we use and teach
- MySQL, SQLite
- HTTP2, JSON
- Kafka, events, webhooks
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.
Moov is committed to building a supportive community which allows all people to contribute however they are best able to. We believe that our products are a mixture of creative and detail oriented work where people from all backgrounds offer unique insight.