Senior Software Engineer at Mojito - Remote
Salary $80,000 to $160,000 a year
Company Website https://mojito.xyz
Published May 2022
Applicants This Week 5
Mojito is an end-to-end solution for branded NFT marketplaces and tokenized customer engagement. The space is growing at an incredible pace and we are in prime position to be a market leader. Mojito is the first project to graduate from the Serotonin Product Studio and is backed by industry veterans and VCs and partners. We combine technology with design thinking and user empathy to build products that make blockchain accessible to a mainstream audience.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
About the role
To maximize this momentum we are growing the team and are searching for a Senior Software Engineer to build APIs and scalable backend systems to power Mojito's NFT marketplaces. You will work with front-end engineers, product managers, and designers to bring next-generation blockchain products into the mainstream. You will be important to moving Mojito's product strategy forward by building sales, payments, KYC, and NFT minting platforms. You will report to the Engineering Manager for the Mojito platform.
What you'll do
- Work in an exciting and high-growth startup
- Research novel solutions to nuanced and often unchartered engineering challenges
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to design impactful products
- Perform and uphold code best practices.
- Produce high-quality code that raises the bar for all engineering team members
- Improve scalable distributed systems on the cloud
- Improve web applications for performance and scalability
- Perform quality assurance/debugging procedures to provide a secure and functional delivery
- Implement testing protocols for managing successful deployments across development, staging, and production environments
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer or similar role
- Advanced experience with Go.
- Proficiencies with modern database technologies such as Postgres
- Expertise with GitHub, GitLab, code repository best practices
- Experience giving thoughtful code reviews.
- Advanced Experience with AWS or similar cloud-based hosting/server solutions
- Experience architecting software and designing data models
- Experience with blockchain technologies, smart contracts, Ethereum (Truffle, Solidity, Web3, Hardhat, ethers.js)
- Familiar with Signal, Double ratchet protocols, e2e encryption
- Have worked with Firebase or gqlgen library