Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Senior Software Engineer, SDK at Tendermint - Toronto, Canada / San Francisco, United States / Berlin, Germany
Salary $100,000 to $150,000 a year Company Websitehttp://tendermint.com Published December 2023 Applicants This Week 2
We're looking for someone who has:
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience.
- Significant experience writing Golang.
- Built an open source framework for software development.
- Significant open source software contributions.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through.
- Worked with and mentored junior engineers.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
What your primary responsibilities will be:
- Improve the SDK codebase by committing DRY, well tested code.
- Work with the SDK team to triage tickets and move the project forward.
- Review pull requests and provide valuable feedback to members of the team and open source contributors.
- Mentor junior engineers and support the growth and health of the team.
- Help with developer adoption by supporting projects using the SDK.
- Participate in developer discussion forums and work to improve the usability based on user feedback.
- Promote the SDK by publishing blog posts and guides.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to build the future of the internet.
- An exciting role building open source software.
- Flexible work schedule.
- At least 4 weeks of paid vacation.
- Very competitive salary, including equity.
About our application process:
Qualified candidates can expect to go through a 4 step interview process. The first interview will be a call to assess cultural fit and to make sure our goals are aligned.
If we think there is a good fit, you'll have a call with one of our project managers to learn more about your skills and attitudes toward teamwork. If it's clear that you'd be a good addition to the team, we’ll ask you to complete a technical task for which you will be compensated.
If your technical task displays a high level of quality and care we will set up a final interview with our CEO or CTO.