Beaconinside is a startup based in the center of Berlin. Our goal is to build the next generation of indoor location services, connecting the Online and the Offline. We develop our own iBeacon hardware and software solutions to help companies enrich their iOS and Android mobile experiences with location-based content. This way offline customers will become mobile users, and mobile users will become customers.
Beaconinside was founded by experienced mobile and retail experts. We are now looking for technical talent - a Golang or Mobile wizard - for immediate hire to support our passionate engineering team in Berlin.
• Heading the software development of our campaign management platform, based on best-in-class Google cloud platform technologies. You will directly report to the CTO.
• Lead cross-platform initiatives to align mobile, web and backend development
• Responsible for the overall software architecture and connecting the dots between our
iBeacon hardware and firmware, the backend services and our mobile APIs and SDKs
• Work with engineers, product management and QA to develop and meet functional and
nonfunctional requirements on schedule
• Take ownership about setting up a learning development organization, i.e. coordinate
workshops, hackathons and conference visits.
• Manage junior software developers and coordinate code reviews and pair programming
• Support rollouts and be available for on-call duties to resolve production issues
• Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code
• Investigate new technologies and development methodologies