Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Senior Software Engineer at Bitfusion.io - Austin, United States / Remote
Salary $100,000 to $180,000 a year Company Websitehttp://bitfusion.io Published March 2024 Applicants This Week 2
Bitfusion is an Austin, TX and a Bay Area company building the operating system for managing AI infrastructure across CPUs, GPUs and FPGAs in next generation data centers and clouds.
We are looking for strong cloud infrastructure engineer (developer type) with self-directed work habits and strong willingness to learn. You will be part of a collaborative team with a culture of open communication, innovation and make-it-happen mindset. You will work on bleeding edge technologies and have the opportunity to lean new technologies. Expect excellent application development skills and Kubernetes experience is a must. Experience with building highly available, scalable and generalized infrastructure and solid proficiency with at least one modern general-purpose programming languages like C++, Go, Python, Scala, etc is essential.
You should have a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent. Top-notch communication skills are essential. Strong problem solving skills and out of the box thinking are a must. Must work well in a fast paced team of talented, motivated, and coworkers. Physically located in Austin, TX is highly preferred, though remote work may be possible depending on qualifications.
* 5+ years of relevant industry work experience
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent program
* Hands-on development with highly distributed and micro-service environments in clouds like AWS
* Experience with Docker container related technologies like Kubernetes, Mesos, etc
* Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures
* Demonstrated proficiency with at least two modern general-purpose programming languages like C++, Go, Python, Scala, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
* Should be able to pick up any new programming language and demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
Nice to Haves
* Experience building APIs and client libraries
* Experience with industry or open-source projects in large-data, parallel and distributed systems
* Experience building technologies with caching, RPC, queuing, parallelism, multi-threading, concurrency
* Experience with full stack web development
As part of your job application, send us some bullet points about the most recent projects you worked on with Kubernetes, whats your favorite programming language, what kind of things have you hacked in the past, why would like to be part of this team, etc.