Senior Software Engineer at Blokur - London, United Kingdom
Salary £40,000 to £80,000 a year
Company Website https://blokur.com
Published July 2019
Applicants This Week 1
Who are we?
Blokur is a platform that helps musicians and music companies get paid what they should, when they should. We are a curious, diverse and creative team representing five countries and counting. And our users represent 60% of music industry revenue
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer that can help us enhance our innovative platform for the music industry. You will be working directly on product features and overseeing the scalability of our infrastructure.
- Implement new product features and deploy them on an on-going basis.
- Work on the whole software development lifecycle.
- Help drive product vision, working closely with stakeholders to deliver scalable product features.
- Lead the scaling up our infrastructure based on an AWS, Golang, Node.js and PostgreSQL.
- Help the team champion software quality in a pragmatic manner.
- Be part of a highly collaborative and cross-functional team that values the creativity to experiment and build a product we are all proud of.
- Worked in a similar role before shipping scalable product features.
- Best practices like; Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as code, Containers and Microservices are very familiar to you.
- Have experience working with distributed systems.
- Are interested in joining a dynamic start-up environment, feel comfortable picking up new programming languages and technologies and like to take ownership.
- Can bring an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to the team.
- Have a passion for music and an interest in decentralised applications.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Generous family leave
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to make your mark in a fast-growing start-up re-imagining the way that creators get paid