This job posting is no longer available
Senior Software Engineer at Zaleos SL - Madrid, Spain
Salary €1,000 to €40,000 a year
Company Website http://www.zaleos.net
Published June 2022
Applicants This Week 1
Mission / Responsibilities
We are seeking a world-class, talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Madrid.
- As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a key participant in the development of software solutions in the language most appropriate to the problem.
- You will create and maintain highly fault tolerant solutions, ensuring always that all the deliverables are provided with the highest quality possible for maintainability, robustness and scalability.
- As a member of the Software Development team you will need to use modern software engineering approaches and agile methodologies.
- Computer Science or Telecommunication Engineering degree.
- More than 3 years of proven experience solving challenging software problems.
- Advanced level of English.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming, algorithms, software architecture, Linux and relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C/C++, Golang or Python.
- Experience with at least one of the following languages: BASH or perl.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to clearly express technical concepts verbally and written.
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Team player: You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- Hungry learner: You like to catch up with technology, knowledge and skills to avoid getting stuck.
Nice to have
- Experience with Real-Time protocols: SIP, WebRTC, XMPP…
- Experience with other tools such as: Vagrant, Packer, ELK stack, AWS…
- Contributions to the Open Source world.