Site Reliability Engineer at Dollar Shave Club - Los Angeles, CA, USA
$120k - $150k • Company Website https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/
For our fundamental philosophy please see our Medium article on the subject.
- Work with and contribute to k8s-native infrastructure services to speed and stabilize software delivery and stability.
- Write libraries to deliver “free” additions to our common software.
- For example, monitoring and logging built-ins, RPC wrapping and stats display within running binaries.
- Maintain and contribute to shared infrastructure services.
- For example, Kafka, k8s clusters, service discovery and internal load balancing.
- Write documentation, tutorials and blog posts (both public and internal).
- Develop OSS to help define DSC’s technical brand to the open source community
- All systems should be designed at with open source in mind (within reason)
- Contribute to DSC’s OSS products (See: https://github.com/dollarshaveclub/psst for an example of SRE developed OSS at DSC)
Perks & Benefits
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Weekly free lunches
- Free DSC grooming products
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office haircuts, massage, car washes