Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
Software Engineer at Bankable - Barcelona / Remote (Spain, Portugal, France)
Salary €45,000 to €65,000 a year Company Websitehttps://www.bnkbl.com/ Published September 2023 Applicants This Week 59
We are on a mission to enable our customers to become ‘Bankable’ by providing a one-stop solution for embedded finance. We work with the world’s leading FinTech\'s, corporates and financial institutions, providing them an API based platform which allows them to access financial products and embed them in their own offerings. At Bankable, we’re building a truly global solution for payments, cards and working capital which our customers access through a single API integration platform. Partnering with Bankable allows customers to bypass the legacy banking system to build new, profitable revenue streams from financial services, whilst relying on the highest levels of security, resiliency, and scalability. Our people are hungry for success, humble in collaborating, and are experts in their field.
* Collaborate to build and scale our core systems and Marketplace.
* Create and enhance software based on a tech stack composed by Go, gRPC, PostgreSQL, AWS EKS (Amazon Kubernetes managed service), GitHub Actions, Git, Docker and a bunch of other cool stuff.
* Help to keep up an Agile environment, focused on delivery to meet our customers expectations.
* Design simple solutions to complex business problems, ensuring availability and performance.
* Improve the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with automation at heart, boosting continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices and tools. Our Ideal Candidate
* Passionate on web technologies and deeply knowledgeable in APIs creation.
* A programmer with experience in software engineering professional practices like design patterns, SOLID principles, clean code and Domain Driven Design (DDD).
* Keen to tackle the challenges of distributed architectures based on microservices.
* Research and experiment with new technologies that are the best fit for the problem you are trying to solve. We are a startup, we aim to use the right tool to do the job.
* Excited to have the opportunity to improve your code quality and problem solving skills on a daily basis.
Perks & Benefits
We are fully remote and flexible, in consequence we are providing the fluidity and tools, including home office equipment, to help you do the job. We have offices in London and in Barcelona,however we are a distributed organisation which keeps a mixed and elastic approach in terms of working on site and remotely. Besides a competitive annual salary and part remote work, other perks are:
* A MacBook Pro.
* Private health insurance for the nuclear household paid by the company.
* Home office equipment budget.
* Training budget.
* One (1) additional holiday on your birthday.
* Tax relief plan for meals, kindergarten and public transportation (Retribución flexible).