Software Engineer at Cash Payment Solutions GmbH - Berlin, Germany
Salary €35,000 to €45,000 a year
Company Website https://www.cashpaymentsolutions.de
Published: July 2019
How do you design and implement an API that communicates with thousands of cash registers in all stores of REWE, Penny and real,-? How do you automatically transfer money between different banks?
Software Engineer (m/f/*)
At Barzahlen we operate Germany’s largest independent payment infrastructure. Customers can use different services in several supermarkets to e.g. pay their invoices and deposit or withdraw cash from their private bank accounts using smartphone apps.
In order to further develop our systems and to implement new projects we are looking for software engineers. It is important for us that the following applies to you:
- You love coding! Software development is not just a job for you. You are coding on private projects as well and you are interested in the latest developments in the industry. You are fluent in at least one programming language.
- In the future you want to program in Ruby and Go! It would be awesome, if you’ve already worked with these two languages in the past but in case you haven’t, that’s also no big deal: In our experience developers get productive in these languages very fast.
- You are interested in the big picture! You want to know and understand how everything is connected, starting with our public APIs, over to our internal services and the PostgreSQL database. It’s your aspiration to ensure an error free operation of all our production systems through a mixture of code reviews, unit + integration tests and monitoring.
High requirements merit appropriate compensation. We are competing with other companies for your time and knowledge. So why should you decide to join us? Naturally this is quite hard to answer and depends on a lot of factors. Therefore we would be happy to answer all your questions regarding Barzahlen in a personal chat.
You can expect the following working for us:
- Our office is located in the middle of Berlin and easily accessible using public transport. We will procure your preferred technical devices, so that you can code as productively as possible. We also offer flexible working hours and the possibility to develop yourself further not just in your work related area of expertise but other areas as well.
- We have experts in the IT as well as in all other departments with excellent connections to other companies throughout Berlin and Germany. You can learn a lot of new things and experience how to build a “FinTech-Startup” from the ground up and to establish it in the market.
- After creating a solid base of operations in Germany over the last 4 years we plan to realize several large projects in the coming months which build upon our existing payment infrastructure.
We will be happy to tell you more about this in a personal chat :)