Software Engineer at Cash Payment Solutions GmbH - Berlin, Germany
€35k - €42k • Company Website https://www.barzahlen.de
How do you design and implement an API that communicates with thousands of cash registers in all stores of REWE, Penny and real,-? How do you automatically transfer money between different banks?
Software Engineer (f/m/*)
We operate Germany’s largest independent payment infrastructure. Customers can use different services in several supermarkets to e.g. pay their invoices and deposit or withdraw cash from their private bank accounts using smartphone apps.
In the process of further developing our systems and implementing new projects, we are looking for software engineers that meet the following criteria:
- You love coding! Software development is not just a job for you. You code on private projects as well and you are interested in the industry’s latest developments. You are fluent in at least one programming language.
- In the future, you want to program in Ruby and Go! It would be awesome, if you have already worked with these two languages but in case you have not, that is also no big deal. In our experience, developers get productive in these languages very fast.
- You are interested in the big picture! You want to know and understand how everything is connected, starting with our public APIs, to our internal services and the PostgreSQL database. It is your goal to ensure an error free operation for all our production systems through a mixture of code reviews, unit + integration tests and monitoring.
We know you are in high demand. Here is why we are different and why you will love working for us:
- Our office is located in the middle of Berlin and is easily accessible using public transportation. We will procure your preferred technical devices, so that you can code as productively as possible. We also offer flexible working hours and the possibility to develop yourself further not just in your work-related area of expertise, but in other areas as well.
- We have experts in the IT, as well as in all other departments, with excellent connections to other companies throughout Berlin and Germany. You can learn a lot of new things and experience how to build a “FinTech” from the ground up and how to establish it in the market.
- After creating a solid base of operations in Germany over the last 8 years, we plan to realize several large projects in coming months, which build upon our existing payment infrastructure.
We will be happy to tell you more about this in a personal chat.