Salary €40,000 to €60,000 a year Company Websitehttp://centrifuge.one Published March 2024 Applicants This Week 2
Centrifuge is growing and we need your help to build the future of open, decentralized business software. Join our team building a decentralized business operating system on top of public blockchains.
You are either already an expert in distributed ledgers/blockchain/Ethereum or wish to become one. You want to join a team of technologists, who really care about writing high quality, open source code. You are self-motivated and don't need many directions to get a job done together with your teammates. We are knowledgeable, curious, and nice people, who have a shared vision to re-shape the world of business software. We would love to hear from you if this feels like a good home for you.
- Write clean, maintainable, secure code for distributed applications.
- Write Solitidy code and create the corresponding UI/UX. We mostly code in Solidity, Node/JS, and Go.
- Write code that deals with high-value financial transactions.
- Be directly responsible for the creation and maintenance of modules and core infrastructure of the distributed Centrifuge operating system.
- Drive your projects from inception to completion by owning your own deliverable and collaborating with your teammates.
- Review code of others, maintain shared libraries, contribute to our shared infrastructure and toolbox.
- Be a strong individual contributor in our team-oriented environment. We care about our team and people and value collaboration.
- You like solving problems and working with smart, nice people.
- A strong and proven computer science or computer engineering background.
- Track record of high quality, well-crafted code that has been used in production environments.
- Communicate in English in our fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Comfortable cooperating with the team in your office as well as remote team members.
- Experience in API development and integration.
- You are familiar with cryptographic algorithms, decentralized systems, distributed consensus systems and security and trust reduction.
- You wrote Ethereum smart contracts in Solidity.
- Experience writing code with web3.js.
- Experience with contributing to and managing open source projects.
Centrifuge is the decentralized operating system to power global trade and commerce. We are building the systems and tools on public blockchain infrastructure to enable open, fair, and transparent business within the Financial Supply Chain.
Over the last 20 years, we built companies and software to address major issues in the world of Procure to Pay. Global large-scale business networks, invoicing between companies, providing financing for the supply chain - to name a few services we created over the years.
The Centrifuge OS allows businesses to transact on a global, decentralized network while maintaining control of their data. It democratizes access to business processes, makes the supply chain more transparent, and removes the middle-men who extract money from the global economy for their own sake.
We are setting up our Berlin offices right now and you will be one of the first ones to join the team and shape our culture.