Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Software Engineer - Data at EOS Canada - Montreal, Canada
Salary $70,000 to $95,000 a year Company Websitehttp://eoscanada.com Published March 2024 Applicants This Week 1
We are a flat organization allowing you to work directly with senior members of the team. As the Software Engineer Data, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the early development of the platform. You’ll be exposed to every part of our business and will gain a high level of exposure to the EOS blockchain technology and EOS.IO communities.
EOS Canada is a Canadian EOS Block Producer, leading through technology. Founded by a team of serial tech entrepreneurs, EOS Canada is headquartered in Montreal, Canada and is backed by Diagram Ventures, a venture launchpad building Canadian-based, global tech champions in insurance, financial services, and healthcare.EOS Canada builds unique development, testing, and production tools to enable developers and businesses to embrace blockchain technology to build a decentralized world, as well as for the benefit of the whole community.
We value speed of execution through great tooling and proper testing. We value voracious learning that doesn’t stop until you reach the source code. We value collision of ideas to produce better ideas.
As our Software Engineer Data, you will responsible for processing structured and unstructured blockchain data, validating data quality, developing and supporting data and analytics products. You will help the data and product teams to create amazing data experience. Given the variety of our challenge, there is no limit to your growth.
- Build and optimize solutions that transform data into formats that world-class data scientists can use;
- Plug into blockchain data to help extract insights on all the transactions in the new digital/token economy;
- Collaborate with the product team to invent, implement, and deploy new data products and improvements to existing data products;
- Ensure data quality and implement tools and frameworks for automating the identification of data quality issues;
- Achieve technical excellence by advocating for and adhering to lean-agile engineering principles and practices such as simple design, continuous integration, and automated testing;
- Demonstrate ownership of initiatives and drive them through to completion;
- Producing high quality, well-designed, efficient, and tested code.
You'll need to have:
- Great communication skills (English or French);
- 5 years + Software Engineer Data Experience;
- In-depth knowledge of computer science;
- Experience using Cloud Providers to scale up data infrastructures;
- Experience with MongoDB, React, Go, Kubernetes a plus;
- Interest in data processing machinery;
- Strong interest in the blockchain, ideally EOS.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a strong impact in shaping the product of a heavily backed new startup;
- The opportunity to work for a technical leader in EOS;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally;
- Delicious healthy meals catered by top Montreal chef;
- Work from a central location in Old Montréal, next to cafés, restaurants, metro and train station;
- Competitive salary, flexible schedule, stock options, top-tier benefits plan (including a telemedicine service for you and your family).