Software Engineer (Full-stack) at LaunchDarkly - Oakland, CA, USASalary
$110k – $130k• Company Website http://launchdarkly.com
LaunchDarkly is a rapidly growing software company with a strong mission and vision carried out by a talented and diverse team of employees. Our goal is to help teams build better software, faster. You’ll join a small team from companies like Atlassian, Intercom, and Twitter, and you’ll have an immediate impact with our product and customers.
We’re looking for a creative, product-focused full stack engineer to help us build our core platform. You’ll own new feature development end-to-end, contributing to our back-end and front-end code. We’re looking for someone who thrives on putting new features in front of customers and takes pride in the quality of their work.
Our core platform serves over four billion feature flags daily. We use the following technologies on a daily basis:
You don’t need to know all of these, but if you’re familiar with some or all of them, that’s a good sign.
- Proven experience and fluency with server-side web development (e.g. in Java / Scala, Ruby, Python, Golang, Node.js)
- Strong understanding of concurrency and threading
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Proven ability to mentor and provide technical leadership
- Self-starter and problem solver, willing to solve difficult problems and work independently when necessary
- Strong testing background: experience building unit, integration, load tests, and benchmarks
Nice to have
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with React / Redux for front-end development
- A deep understanding of networking technologies (TCP, HTTP, websockets, server-sent events, etc.)