- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
OmniTier, founded in 2015, is a multidisciplinary team of developers, bioinformaticians, and memory storage engineers, committed to big data challenges, especially in the life sciences. Our founding team was instrumental in developing many of the flash memory technologies widely used today. Our passion is utilizing this memory technology to create customized, accelerated software solutions for genomics, edge computing, and machine learning analytics.
We are backed by some highly esteemed corporate and angel investors. We have a very open and collaborative environment, with a strong focus on delivering innovative solutions. We are seeking people who enjoy the startup culture and are innovative, focused, and committed to excellence. We respect passion and enthusiasm for solving real-world problems.
The company has offices in Milpitas, California and Rochester, Minnesota.
• Architect, develop and test high performance scalable solutions for bioinformatics.
• Design and implement new algorithms and schemes to leverage flash-based storage.
• Develop tools to deploy and manage large distributed systems and to monitor and improve system efficiency.
• Integrate and test user-facing features using front-end libraries.
• Collaborate with other teams to optimize solutions.
• Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field; M.S. a plus.
• Experience with industry or academic research in building large-scale distributed compute/storage systems.
• Domain knowledge in fault tolerance and data replication.
• Good understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies.
• Experience in Golang and React.js is a plus.