Software Engineer at collectAI - Berlin, GermanySalary
€50k – €70k• Company Website http://www.collect.ai
collectAI provides receivables management, covering the end-to-end process from e-invoicing and dunning to debt collection. Focusing on digital communication channels, automation and machine learning gives our solution an edge over traditional approaches. We communicate with customers via their preferred channels, at their favored time and they are able to pay easily. Companies benefit due to higher customer retention rate, reduced costs and improved repayment rates.
collectAI was founded in 2016 and is part of Germany’s largest e-commerce retailer, the Otto Group. Our international team currently consists of 30 professionals mostly working in our Hamburg office.
About the job
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Passion for clean, simple and robust code
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes and Prometheus
- Knowledge of micro-service principles and best practices
- An international team of experienced tech and business people
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Regularly visit our headquarter in Hamburg’s beautiful Hafencity
- Shape our Berlin based team as one of its first members
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer, the Otto Group
- Free choice of hardware and IDE