Software Engineer at Drip - Salt Lake City, Utah, USASalary
$80k - $100k• Company Website https://www.drip.com
Who we are
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an Ecommerce CRM that enables retailers to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We believe the world needs specialty retail, and Drip is the platform that enables competition with the impersonal Ecommerce giants. We are well funded, growing super fast and building a beautiful product. We have offices in Minneapolis and Greater Salt Lake.
About the role
As a Software Engineer on Drip’s email team you will be part of a brand new team focussed on high scale email deliverability. This will include using data science and creating microservices that help us get nimble in our email operations. Most importantly, you will be working arm in arm with a passionate group of people, in your team and across the organization, that strive to make impacts on a world-first product! The contributions include:
- Focus on designing and implementing systems for scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability
- Build and improve advanced email features like email tracking and sequences
- Be a force of change - help scale us from a monolith to a microservice environment
- Along with your team, ensure our deliverability services are operating reliably in production
- Work across teams to design and architect next generation services and systems
The role is based in the Salt Lake City area. We will offer relocation to Utah, which is home to world class skiing, mountain biking and climbing.
You’re a self-starting engineer who loves technology! You have experience in building either complex SaaS applications or B2C sites. Ideally both, as our Drip engineering team stretches in both directions. You also have experience architecting scalable applications including microservices. Sound like you?
Our dream pick has:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science (isn’t required, but is extra points!)
- 2+ years experience in building SaaS or B2C systems
- Experience with modern technologies for building micro-services - Golang, Node.js, or other languages
- Experience working with relational and other database technologies
- Comfortability working on an Agile team
- Solid knowledge and standing within the email deliverability community
- The ability to troubleshoot inbound and outbound email performance
Perks & Benefits
This is a great opportunity to build a new team in a successful, fast-growing venture-backed company. This person will help us dominate this new E-commerce category as an ECRM platform.
We consider working for a successful startup to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment! Bring your best self to the table and we’ll return the favor with:
- Very competitive pay, equity, and benefits with up to 100% company-paid premium
- Actual work/life balance with unlimited vacation
- 401k company match
- A flexible schedule
- A fully-stocked snack bar and drink fridge to keep you fueled
- Relocation reimbursement, as needed. Please note that residence in or relocation to Minneapolis or Salt Lake area Utah is our one non-negotiable
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- A vibrant and devoted team, who finds tons of time for fun
- Finally, no politics and no jerks
At Drip, we strive to create an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We believe that embracing the diversity of thought and perspective encourages collaboration that leads to product (and people!) innovation, diverse products and a successful business.