Software Engineer at FundApps - London, United KingodmSalary
£45k - £75k
We’re a small team of smart, friendly people who collaborate closely and take pride in delivering amazing software and providing extraordinary customer support. You’ll help shape what we work on and how we do it. You won’t be micro-managed or stuck in a rut. We work hard on challenging problems and have a good time doing it. We believe focusing on automation, testing and code quality enables us to move faster than our competitors whilst delivering better software.
We are looking for motivated, intelligent problems solvers who ❤️ code to join our close-knit engineering team. We pride ourselves in getting our engineers up and running fast – expect to build and deploy your first feature in week one!
*What will I be working on?*
You will be identifying ways to improve our overall architecture and lead from the front on deliverying on new technical solutions. Focusing on the daily routines and working practices you will be helping delivery on this identified work, slice stories and minimise technical risk as you build these new features.
More broadly, with happy customers on long term contracts we are investing in our platform to prepare for the next phase of our journey. You will be a key contributor to the evolution of the platform to support ambitious plans to grow market share and launch new products.
Our technology stack
We use the best tools for the job and you’ll have full input into what our stack evolves into. We’re currently using:
- Front-end: React, Redux, Webpack, Gulp, Jest, Jasmine
- Back-end : C#, Golang, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- Others: AWS, HAProxy, Atlas, Terraform, Packer, SumoLogic, TeamCity, Octopus, Selenium, Sentry
- You are mid-senior developer with a real passion for back-end related work
- You get a kick from understanding the technicalities of platforms and have architectural aspirations
- You thrive on getting things done and deployed to users.
- You care about your craft and are hungry to learn new skills and improve your existing ones. Whilst we have .NET at the core of our stack, we’re pragmatic about other technologies and open-minded about your technology background.
- You know and appreciate automated testing, clean code and continuous deployment.
- You are a pragmatist who believes in strong opinions weakly held.
- You have permission to work in the UK - unfortunately we can’t provide sponsorship.
How to Apply