Software Engineer at KI labs GmbH - Lisbon, Portugal
Salary €30,000 to €50,000 a year
Company Website https://www.ki-labs.com
Published November 2022
Applicants This Week 1
We are looking for software engineers at all levels of experience, from junior engineer to group leads, to join our rapidly growing teams in Lisbon. You will design and build intuitive applications at scale within our software and data squads and contribute with your ideas to forming the outcome of the projects.
At KI labs we design and build state of the art software and data products and solutions for the major brands of Germany and Europe. We aim to push the status quo of technology in corporations, with special focus areas of software, data and culture. Inside, we are a team of software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists, who are passionate about building the products of future today. We believe in open-source and independent teams, follow Agile practices, lean startup method and aim to share this culture with our clients. We are mainly located in Munich and recently Lisbon.
- Develop, extend and maintain various customer-facing interface modules with modern front-end technical stacks, e.g. React or AngularJS, as well as various Backend and RESTful APIs that serve various digital channels;
- Cooperate closely with development, Data, Marketing and BI teams inside squads to build and integrate Data-centric products, e.g. CRUD interfaces, machine learning end-points or recommendation engines;
- Ideally, help to design and develop native or hybrid mobile applications for prominent clients at scale.
Skills and qualifications
- You are a fast learner, with a degree in software engineering or related fields;
- You have deep knowledge of one or more common languages, e.g. Python, PHP, Java or Go;
- You own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams;
- Experience with Data stacks, microservices or front-end technologies is a big plus;
- You have built client-side customer facing applications, with an eye on user experience, performance and security;
- (optional) You have experience with developing hybrid or native mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Why work with us
- You will have an opportunity to be at the frontline of innovation together with our prominent clients, influencing the car you drive in five years, the services you have on your flight, and the way you pay for your morning coffee.
- You get a challenging working environment located in the center of Munich and Lisbon and an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise.
- You get the chance to work on various interesting projects in short time frames; we do not do work on maintenance or linear projects.
- We have an open door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged.
- We offer a performance-based competitive salary.