Software Engineer at Risk Ledger - London, United Kingdom
£50k - £70k • Company Website https://www.riskledger.com
Risk Ledger is seeking software engineers to join our core team and take ownership of developing & shaping our platform that sits on the intersection of cybersecurity and risk management. This is an opportunity to work with the latest technologies to solve an increasingly important problem, and to have an outsized impact on a product early in its lifecycle.
We are looking for an amazing and talented team from a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to help us grow and build a truly special company, from scratch. The main focus of the role will be on backend development, but to excel you should be comfortable up and down the stack - it’s all hands on deck at this stage, so you’ll need to be ready and willing to delve into the front-end, ship new functionality, and be involved in the product development, improving and learning as we go.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building our system’s backend, primarily in Go. If you’re a fast learner and keen to work with Go in production, we’d love to speak with you;
- Developing and fleshing out our API. We’ll be ingesting a lot of data from our clients and their supply chain, so having a robust API is key to taking the stress out of our customers’ lives;
- Getting your code, and that of the team, into production - hopefully continuously and bug-free!
- Working closely with the customer relations side of the company, to ensure that we’re always focused on and building what is right for our clients to make their lives easier, not just ours.
What success will look like:
- An awesome looking product, with the functionality our clients need.
- A growing engineering team that people enjoy working with, who laugh together, know each other’s strengths and get the job done.
- A rapidly expanding customer-base who are eager to use our product, keeping us on our toes when it comes to infrastructure and scaling.
Perks & Benefits
- The autonomy and flexibility you need to deliver the work as you see fit.
- The opportunity to get involved with, shape and lead the entire process of product strategy, design and implementation.
- The equipment you need to get the job done.
- All the learning resources and books you want to aid in your personal development.
- Generous EMI stock options.
- 32 days of holiday a year - take a break, enjoy yourself!
- Up to an additional 30 days of unpaid leave a year to use as you wish.
- Private health insurance.
- Regular socials to unwind and have some fun.