Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Software Engineer at Zumata - Singapore
Salary $36,000 to $60,000 a year Company Websitehttp://www.zumata.com Published May 2023 Applicants This Week 1
Do you like the challenge of mastering something new? Does creating clever and robust solutions alongside a kick-ass team sound like something you'd like to try? We have one of the most advanced Kubernetes, Ansible, Tensorflow, Go, Python and node setups you're likely to ever work on, and where we're going will be up to you and your teammates.
We're tackling problems in scale, APIs and AI that push the envelope of technology in travel and conversational commerce, and we count some of the world’s leading travel players as our clients (Expedia, Amadeus, etc.).
Zumata is looking for a seasoned engineer to join a stellar team. We're looking for someone who has an interest in system architecture, but a passion for getting things done. You're smart enough to work at top companies, but you're picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You're experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
• Build robust and scalable software in Golang, Python, and/or Node
• Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
• Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
• Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
• 3+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
• Bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
• A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
• You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
• Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that's scalable, extensible, reusable, and meets desired architectural objectives
• Have experience in coding for a high-scaling environment
• Experience with Java, Python or Go, and the willingness to learn new technologies (experience with other object-oriented languages is okay too, but our code is Go, Python and Node, so you should be able to get up-to-speed on at least one of them quickly)
• Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
• You're so much fun to work with, that when you are working late or on the weekend, we'll want to join you.
What we offer:
• A great team, full of fun people, who like what they’re doing
• A company that has the potential to be a global powerhouse in our space
• Contributing to a high scale, complex, highly awarded product and seeing real time impact of your work on potentially millions of travelers worldwide
• Working in a fast paced and performance driven culture
• Opportunity to utilize technical expertise and entrepreneurial spirit
• Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
• Competitive compensation, benefits package, and the right tools to do your job