Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
Software Engineering Manager, macOS Agent at Huntress - Remote US or CAN
Salary $140,000 to $190,000 a year Company Websitehttps://huntress.com Published December 2023 Applicants This Week 26
Reports to: Senior Director of Engineering
Location: Remote US and Canada Only
Compensation Range: $140,000 to $190,000 base, plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award-winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
* You’ll lead an engineering team that builds and supports our macOS Agent
* You’ll work closely with the team’s product manager, designer, and cybersecurity expert to design, build, validate, and support both agent and web-based applications
* You’ll grow and develop a team of smart and diverse problem solvers who are innovative, skilled, and passionate about delivering for our customers
* As part of the engineering leadership team, you’ll help develop better ways for us to work
At Huntress, we work with low walls between disciplines because we believe good ideas are everywhere and the best products come from teams who work together to deeply understand our customers, experiment, and validate our products.
Who You Are:
* You’ve been a software engineer and understand modern cloud-based architectures
* You still have the ability to jump in and punch and review code, but you also exhibit an ability to think tactically and strategically about a solution and the right way to build it
* You enjoy thinking about products as well as engineering and have a track record of developing and iterating on SaaS products
* You have managed technical teams and know how to coach and develop both individuals and a team
* Deliver awesome products with speed and agility for our customers that are maintainable, reliable, and resilient
* Recruit, hire, coach, and mentor a diverse team of engineers who are technically skilled, collaborative, and creative
* Identify and remove impediments for your team
* Continuously improve your team’s performance and health
* Contribute to improving the Engineering department’s best practices, processes, and standards
* Lead with transparency, candidly challenge assumptions, and exhibit integrity above all else
What You Bring To The Team:
* 3+ years experience in engineering leadership building SaaS products in a modern SaaS environment
* Experience with macOS internals and development preferred
* Skilled at building teams and performance management
* Experience with different software development methodologies such as plan-build-ship, shape-up, scrum, and kanban
* Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to grasp new software architecture and technology quickly
* Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with product, development teams, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders to help minimize silos and drive teamwork across teams
What We Offer:
* 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015*
* Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
* 12 weeks paid parental leave
* Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
* 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
* Life and Disability insurance plans
* Stock options for all full-time employees
* One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
* Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
* $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
* Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page.