Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
This job posting is no longer available
Sr. Full-Stack Developer at TV Time - Santa Monica, United States
Salary $115,000 to $155,000 a year Company Websitehttp://www.tvtime.com Published September 2023 Applicants This Week 1
There's been a massive shift in television over the past several years, both in quality of content and the way we all consume it. TV Time is at the center of this transformation. Our product enables well over two million active users all over the world to track, discover and discuss their favorite shows, no matter what, when or how they’re watching. It has quickly become the go-to product for cord cutters, streamers, bingers and premium subscribers alike to organize and connect around their passion for television.
In addition to providing a valuable service to fans, TV Time is building an immense data business. The behavioral and sentiment information we collect has become invaluable to content producers, networks and advertisers. Our billions of first-party insights allow them to discover insights and trends they can’t from any other source, which is driving strategic decisions across their businesses.
If you’re the sort of person who can discuss your favorite TV shows for hours and have the passion to be a part of small, well-funded team that’s building something monumental, you just might have found what you’re looking for.
As our Sr. Full Stack Engineer, you will direct the technology and implementation associated to our various web projects. These projects include a rebuild of our main site tvtime.com, a progressive web app to compliment our iOS and Android app, and the transition to microservices to support the aforementioned three api clients. We need a strong full stack engineer who has done it all and understands how to build reliable and robust systems that integrate seamlessly with one another.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the effort to rebuild our site, tvtime.com
- Build a new CMS system to support publishing content to our site and apps
- Build progressive web app to compliment our native iOS and Android apps
- Build microservices for all 3 platforms
- Implement best web development practices
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- 3-5 years of full stack development experience with high traffic sites
- Backend technologies NodeJS, PHP, Python, or Golang
- Frontend technologies React, Angular, or VUE.JS
- CSS3, HTML5, Sass, Less, or Gulp experience
- JAM Stack or MEAN Stack experience
- NO-SQL and MySQL experience
- Caching layer using Redis, Memcache, Nginx, or Varnish
- AWS/Cloud Experience
- Lambda and Serverless Architecture
- Microservices Experience
- Extensive experience working in unit testing frameworks and proper testing
- Stock Options
- Full Health Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Team Lunch Weekly And Special Events
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free Fitness Classes In The Office
- 5-minute Walk From An Expo Line stop