Systems Developer at Brankas - Jakarta, Indonesia / RemoteSalary
$30k - $100k• Company Website http://brank.as
Brankas is a cutting-edge provider of consumer and enterprise focused financial management software and systems. Brankas’ backend service-oriented architecture is entirely written in Go, and deployed on cloud-based systems (GCP, AWS), making heavy use of third-party systems and APIs.
About the Position
Brankas is looking for a strong developer generalist with previous experience building production quality systems in Go. Candidates should have a strong desire to work in a fast moving, but rigorous development environment, with focus on pushing high quality, production grade, and secure code. Candidates should be familiar with service-oriented architectures / “microservices” and have strong working knowledge of systems architecture and design.
In this position, you will work directly, hands-on with the CTO and will have the opportunity to make a direct and meaningful impact on the future technology of a fast growing tech company and platform.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years work experience
- Strong knowledge / understanding of algorithms, software engineering, distributed systems, test driven development + continuous integration, databases, configuration management, and web services
- Demonstrated experience working with frontend (web, Android, and iOS) and backend technologies
- Strong commitment / experience to building secure, efficient and resilient systems
- Familiar with cloud technologies, service offerings, and related APIs (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Capable of building, deploying and managing Go production applications “in the cloud”
- Previous experience working in banking, ecommerce, or finance is a plus
- Candidates must have excellent English communication skills and be independently driven to success