Hand-Picked Golang jobs • Apply directly to companies •
Clear salary ranges
Browse 3 Golang Fintech Jobs (7 new this month) in France 🇫🇷 in March 2024 at companies like Bankable, Qonto and Elyps with salaries from €45,000 to €85,000 working as a Software Engineer, Backend Engineer and Lead Blockchain Developer . Last post
Hiring Golang Developers?
Create your profile to continue
48 direct messages sent by companies to developers on Golang Cafe
in the last 30 days
34 developers joined Golang Cafe in the last 30 days
8,904 developer profiles page views in the last 30 days
Get access to exclusive discount on Golang courses up to 25% off
Last developer joined
Upload Your CV
Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
3 of 3 Fintech Jobs in France 🇫🇷 • Sort by
Software Engineer Bankable Barcelona / Remote (Spain, Portugal, France) €45,000 to €65,000 a year
3 Applicants This Week
More Than 6 Months Old
We are on a mission to enable our customers to become ‘Bankable’ by providing a one-stop solution for embedded finance. We work with the world’s leading FinTech\'s, corporates and financial institutions, providing them an API based platform which allows them to access financial products and embed them in their own offerings. At Bankable, we’re building a truly global solution for payments, cards and working capital which our customers access through a single API integration platform. Partnering with Bankable allows customers to bypass the legacy banking system to build new, profitable revenue streams from financial services, whilst relying on the highest levels of security, resiliency, and scalability. Our people are hungry for success, humble in collaborating, and are experts in their field.
* Collaborate to build and scale our core systems and Marketplace.
* Create and enhance software based on a tech stack composed by Go, gRPC, PostgreSQL, AWS EKS (Amazon Kubernetes managed service), GitHub Actions, Git, Docker and a bunch of other cool stuff.
* Help to keep up an Agile environment, focused on delivery to meet our customers expectations.
* Design simple solutions to complex business problems, ensuring availability and performance.
* Improve the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with automation at heart, boosting continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices and tools. Our Ideal Candidate
* Passionate on web technologies and deeply knowledgeable in APIs creation.
* A programmer with experience in software engineering professional practices like design patterns, SOLID principles, clean code and Domain Driven Design (DDD).
* Keen to tackle the challenges of distributed architectures based on microservices.
* Research and experiment with new technologies that are the best fit for the problem you are trying to solve. We are a startup, we aim to use the right tool to do the job.
* Excited to have the opportunity to improve your code quality and problem solving skills on a daily basis.
Perks & Benefits
We are fully remote and flexible, in consequence we are providing the fluidity and tools, including home office equipment, to help you do the job. We have offices in London and in Barcelona,however we are a distributed organisation which keeps a mixed and elastic approach in terms of working on site and remotely. Besides a competitive annual salary and part remote work, other perks are:
* A MacBook Pro.
* Private health insurance for the nuclear household paid by the company.
* Home office equipment budget.
* Training budget.
* One (1) additional holiday on your birthday.
* Tax relief plan for meals, kindergarten and public transportation (Retribución flexible).
Backend Engineer Qonto Paris, France €50,000 to €85,000 a year
1 Applicants This Week
More Than 6 Months Old
This job posting is no longer available
Our mission is to create the most amazing banking experience for SMEs through technology, elegant design, and an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that’s why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable and help you excel in your work (read more aboutour method).
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017, and the team reached great achievements since then:
Recognized as one of the best startups to work at (Wired | LinkedIn)
€136 million raised
International investors with a solid fintech experience
And 200+ happy Qontoers helping us building the bank of our dreams (just that!)
Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning and by facing challenges humbly every day
Integrity | We are transparent and trustworthy with our clients and each other
As part of the tech team, you will join a crew of experienced engineers working on crafting the best possible user experience and building a highly scalable code base. Our stacks are Ruby and Go for the backend; EmberJS for the frontend; Kotlin and Swift for the mobile. Our tools/stack include Kafka, Kubernetes, ELK, AWS services and all the good stuffs you could think of!
As a Software Backend Engineer, you will work on improving and scaling the most sensitive piece of Qonto infrastructure. You will ensure the safety and robustness of systems handling hundreds of thousands of complex requests a day. You will also work on shipping innovative new banking features for an exponentially growing user base.
Architect and develop the services: You will enrich our APIs through maximum resilience
Develop the architecture: You will improve microservices architecture of our API
Supervise the technical aspect: You will be responsible for the technical aspect of our backend and participate in complex conception issues
Maintain a high level of quality: You will implement various test suites to ensure the quality of the system.
Improve technical solution: You will make your work very scalable, strongly robust and highly secured
Consolidate data: You will Integrate data coming from different sources (including banking APIs and SaaS APIs)
Share knowledge: You are willing to participate in the development of our open-source and internal tools
Experience: You have 5+ years experience as a software engineer and you had exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web applications and micro-services
Mastery: You have a strong knowledge and experience in Go, Ruby, Java, Python, C or Scala
Problem solver: You are pragmatic and solution-oriented
Make an impact: You want to build an innovative product to be used by thousands of users
Best Practices: You work in an organized manner with test coverage, and other best practices
Curiosity: You are a curious and open-minded developer, open to working on both Go and Ruby
Team player: You have good communication skills and you know how to work with a team
Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
🤔 What you can expect
Joining a team of more than 35 highly skilled backend engineers
The possibility to work 100% remotely (depending on your profile and current situation)
Contributing to the creation of multiple banking services used by thousands of client in 4 different countries
Taking part on creating a scalable Core Banking System that provides stable and secure banking accounts
Working on open source projects to contribute to your stack’s community
Participating and organizing numerous events (Meet-ups, Talks, conferences…) to make Qonto’s engineering culture even stronger and recognized around the globe
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier and more will unlock as Qonto grows further 🤗
3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork services
Monthly team events, and yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily… what’s next?)
Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
The latest in Apple’s equipment
1 day of remote work per week
5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
A Qonto Card that you can use as for lunch
Access to thousands of gyms and activities for 10-30€ a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 25+ nationalities based in Paris!)
Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act program)
💪 Hiring process
What to expect from our hiring process?
- A 60 min video-call with one of our talent acquisition managers to better understand your career plan and answer any of your questions
- A 60min interview with your future manager to create a strong alignment on what he’ll expect from you, and tell you more on his way to operate
- An exercise to evaluate your hard skills and understand how you see the world
- Onsite interviews with future team members to help you project yourself
- A final interview with the manager of your future department
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering to join Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
We’re looking for a Lead Blockchain Developer experienced in developing and scaling financial solutions with global exposure to different regulated environments. We are seeking a problem solver who enjoys collaborating across teams. We are looking for a transparent communicator even when it is challenging, seeking to surround herself/himself with like-minded people.
At the beginning of your journey at Elyps, you will work directly with the CTO designing and implementing decentralized applications that will support millions of transactions of our global user base. As we get ready for our launch in Q2, you will have the mission to build the best in class team of Blockchain Developers team with the purpose to build a scalable blockchain architecture that will support the offering of all our financial service products internationally.
At Elyps, we encourage all our employees to have an effective positive attitude that shows we all care about each others' concerns, finding the way to tackle challenges in the best way possible as we keep moving forward with our mission of building one of the most secure and scalable banking products within the FinTech space.
What your day will look like
- You will take ownership of designing and implementing decentralised applications built on blockchain technology that will improve Elyps' product offering.
- You will design and develop the smart contract ecosystem and create POC's based on potential areas of success within Elyps.
- You will work with backend and infrastructure teams to make sure the blockchain ecosystem fit nicely within the infrastructure, and scalability/reliability is designed and implemented from scratch.
- As we scale, you will build and mentor a team of highly skilled blockchain developers, creating a culture of low stress and growth-oriented.
- You will identify training and development opportunities for your team, encouraging them to be the best version of themselves.
- You build tools for yourself and others to increase efficiency and to make hard or repetitive tasks easy and quick.
- You will continuously explore new technologies that will delight the user experience of Elyps customers, being at the forefront of a rapidly changing digital environment.
- You have 1+years of Bytecode, Ethereum, Geth, Hyperledger, Infura, Parity, Quorum, Solidity, Truffle or other blockchain platforms and technologies.
- You have a robust understanding of algorithms, cryptography, distributed systems architecture, security and data structures.
- You have hands-on experience in cryptography such as digital signature, encryption based on asymmetric or symmetric keys, key agreement.
- You have a good understanding of cloud platforms, preferably GCP and you are familiarised with CI and/or CD.
- You have experience building and mentoring teams of skilled developers creating innovative and forward-thinking digital products for consumers.
- You want to work in a startup environment because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything.
- You like to take ownership of your work and you are accountable for it.