Salary €60,000 to €95,000 a year Company Websitehttps://form3.tech/ Published May 2023 Applicants This Week 2
Headquartered in London, the FinTech capital of the world, Form3 are building the most exciting payments technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice and automation while Slack is at the heart of everything we do.
We advocate a positive work-life balance and offer a super flexible, remote-friendly working environment. We don’t mind whereabouts our Engineers are based as we are happy for our team to work from anywhere in the UK or EU, with most of them choosing to work remotely most of the time. However, we also have offices in London and Amsterdam, so should they ever wish to work from these, they are most welcome.
Our Engineering Team consists of over forty Senior Engineers that are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our platform, from architecture through to infrastructure. Individually they are all exceptional at what they do, but by working collaboratively within a team, consistently applying best-practice and automating absolutely everything they build world-class software for our customers.
There are a wide range of problems to tackle as an Engineer at Form3, from configuring nginx proxies to writing custom payment routing and handling logic. It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality here and our tech-stack is forever evolving. Our primary programming language is Go however we do have some services written using Java, Python and Ruby.
Whilst experience of the above technologies and methodologies would be nice, it is by no means essential. We are looking to speak with Senior Engineers that;
• Understand distributed systems and cloud computing
• Appreciate the DevOps culture and the value of automation
• Place emphasis on code quality and software development best-practice
• Are passionate about technology and enjoy working collaboratively within a team
• Have a breadth of experience across a variety of programming languages
For more information on Form3 please visit our website or take a look at our company profiles on StackOverflow, GitHub and LinkedIn.
Perks & Benefits
• 100% remote working
• 30 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
• Great tech-stack, challenging projects and an exceptional team of Senior Engineers to work alongside
• Regular paid trips to London to spend time with our awesome team
• Tech-first FinTech scale-up with limitless possibilities to progress your career