Hand-Picked Golang jobs • Apply directly to companies •
Clear salary ranges
Browse 400+ Golang Jobs (4 new this week) 🇵🇰 in October 2023 at companies like Huntress, GetHarley and Stream with salaries from $48,000 to $210,000 working as a Senior Software Engineer, Windows Agent, Senior Backend Engineer and Staff Backend Engineer (Go). Last post
Hiring Golang Developers?
Create your profile to continue
48 direct messages sent by companies to developers on Golang Cafe
in the last 30 days
61 developers joined Golang Cafe in the last 30 days
5,012 developer profiles page views in the last 30 days
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Location: Remote, US and Canada only
Compensation Range: $135,000 to $170,000 base plus bonus and equity
What We Do:
Founded in 2015 as a fully remote company by former NSA cyber operators, Huntress was built on a simple premise: to force hackers to earn every inch of their access.
Today’s cyber-attacks aren’t limited to large organizations with the security tools that can ward off threats. Hackers don't discriminate and will find a way to penetrate any vulnerability in any size business, which is why Huntress focuses on protecting those small to midsize businesses that make up the backbone of our economy.
Huntress stops hidden threats that sneak past preventive security tools by utilizing our award winning security platform and expert human threat hunters through dynamic products including Managed EDR, MDR for Microsoft 365, and Managed Security Awareness Training.
Join the hunt and help us stop hackers in their tracks!
What You’ll Do:
The Huntress team is looking for a senior engineer who has experience writing software that interfaces with the Windows Operating System at a low level. This engineer will be responsible for developing applications that communicate from our customers’ Windows systems to our web portal to provide our threat operations team with critical threat-hunting information.
* Build features for a Windows application that interfaces with various low-level windows APIs on Windows to collect data and send it to our SaaS application
* Integrate our endpoint application with our backend SaaS web application’s REST APIs for managing state and providing information that is used for threat hunting, paying particular attention to low resource usage on Windows hosts
* Collaborate with QA and DevOps to use our end-to-end testing framework to test our agent and its interactions with our web portal
* The opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology
* Training in a field that is fast-growing and in demand
* A work environment with a high bar, low stress, and no politics. We are software engineers, not coders.
* We leverage our peers to help fill our gaps and come up with the right solutions.
* We succeed or fail together as a team and value making others successful. Your manager will work hard to create a successful path forward for you in your career
What You Bring To The Team:
* Cyber security experience or a willingness to learn
* Able to communicate highly technical concepts clearly and concisely
* 5+ years of programming in Go
* 5+ years of experience writing low-level software that interfaces tightly with the underlying operating system
* Experience with Windows internals, Win32API, WMI, Powershell, and drivers is a bonus.
* Experience writing software for distributed architecture
* Ability to coach or mentor junior engineers
What We Offer:
* 100% remote work environment - since our founding in 2015
* Generous paid time off policy including vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
* 12 weeks paid parental leave
* Highly competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plans
* 401(k) with 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
* Life and Disability insurance plans
* Stock options for all full-time employees
* One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
* Annual allowance for education and professional development assistance
* $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
* Access to both Udemy and BetterUp platforms for coaching, personal, and professional growth
Huntress is committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where every single member of our team is valued, has a voice, and is empowered to come to work every day just as they are.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We do discriminate against hackers who try to exploit small businesses.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note non-accommodation requests to this inbox will not receive a response.
If you have any questions about your personal data privacy at Huntress, please visit our privacy page.
GetHarley empowers people to look, feel and be their best selves — at every age. We are the first platform to combine technology with the human instinct and experience of a Clinician to deliver a deeply personalized and effective experience. Our company is transforming the skincare and healthy ageing experience as we know it.
Launched in May 2019, we are backed by top-tier venture capitalist firms, raising $52 million in our funding to date. Currently, at ~70 employees and growing, we are an award-winning, fast-paced business, growing triple-digits year over year with no market competition. Today, we empower over 1000 clinicians to increase their skincare product sales and drive patient loyalty via the GetHarley platform and we plan to grow this significantly in the coming year. We are looking for ambitious, dynamic, kind people to help us continue to scale.
The Engineering & Product Team is a small but mighty team responsible for our entire tech platform. Our platform consists of an external facing website, a patient platform, a clinician platform and internal tools. We also plan to roll out a clinician app within the next year. We have key stakeholders across the entire business: sales, commercial, operations and marketing.
We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to help us bring to life delightful user journeys for the users of our platform while we build a platform architected for scale. In this role you will:
Collaborate with our Patient, Practitioner and Operations Teams to gather scope and refine requirements
Work closely with our Principal Engineers and other members of the Engineering & Product team
Participate in the ideation and own the full development cycle of new features with users in mind
Design, implement, test, and maintain ambitious solutions for scale and sustainability
Be part of the making of technical decisions that will have a direct impact in how our platform grows and evolve
Offer mentorship, code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow engineers
You will be a great fit if you have:
* Extensive experience developing modern, scalable, fault-tolerant, high-availability microservices.
* Experience building business software applying advanced patterns and techniques like Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, and Event-Driven Design.
* Hands-on experience, good understanding and value the best of the software practices like: maintainable codebase, trunk-based development, deep peer reviews, well-written unit and integration tests, rich CI/CD pipelines, Infrastructure as Code, quality design documentation, etc.
* Expertise in Go or willing to learn it.
* Experience orchestrating and building containerized solutions using Docker.
* Knowledge of building services on cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or GCP.
* The ability to debug production issues across services at multiple levels of the stack.
* Experience in working closely with stakeholders, contributing to business requirements and solutions.
This role can be remote or hybrid. Our office is based in Marylebone.
Why choose GetHarley
* It’s an exciting challenge. No two days are the same! We are an ambitious company that move fast and hustle
* You are making a difference. We are empowering our clinicians and supporting our patient's skincare goals
* Growth opportunities. We take personal development seriously and support your growth ambitions
What we can offer you
* 25 days of annual leave + bank holidays
* Laptop and required software provided
* Wide range of growth opportunities in a scale-up environment
* Regular team socials
* Discounted skincare products
* Quarterly all-company GetTogether's including a countryside retreat!
* A birthday treat delivered to your door
* Dog friendly office located in Marylebone
* Seasonal merch drops
GetHarley is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We want to leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. That way we can build a better future for our employees, our patients and clinicians.
We are seeking a skilled Staff Software Developer to join our team. This role is open in our Amsterdam office (relocation is possible), or remotely (EU or UK-based).
What you will be doing
You'll focus on one of the most used Products: Chat, as well as the brand new Video & Audio API.
A big portion of your day will be dedicated to software design, research, and coding.
On typical projects, you will have a lot of freedom and you will be paired with another team member.
Our team is made up of very experienced engineers, some with more than 10 years of experience.
By working together you will learn from each other along the way. Not only that, you will have an enormous impact!
Our customers have millions of users; they use Stream for mission-critical features such as showing content and exposing the core functionality of their application.
Add new features to the service and find ways to make the existing ones perform orders of magnitude faster.
Help make our API service faster, more scalable and more flexible.
Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
Design and write state-of-the-art software, follow best practices, measure everything and be responsible for deployment to production.
Engage with customers and help them to use Stream in their app.
Distributed databases: we built our own data store for feeds and for chat.
High performance: our API responses are in the 10ms range.
High scalability: we use sharding, master-master, and master-slave to ensure scalability.
High availability: our entire infrastructure is designed and operated to survive entire datacenter crashes.
Multi-region: we deploy our service on 4 different continents.
7+ years of backend development experience.
Proficiency in Go language is strongly preferred.
Experience with high traffic and high performance applications.
Solid knowledge of relational databases.
Experience with building HTTP APIs.
Experience managing your own projects and work in a team.
Experience with one (preferably few) of the following languages: Rust, Java, C, C++, Erlang, Node.js, Python.
Experience with message queues such as RabbitMQ.
Experience with automated testing and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD).
Experience with designing and building REST API’s.
Experience with cloud-based platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure).
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Our tech stack
At Stream we use a wide collection of technologies to offer highly optimised and available features to our customers. Over the years we have experimented with different programming languages, frameworks, databases, and libraries.
Here is a short list of the technology that we currently use.
Do not worry if you do not master them all or if you do not see your favourite tool or language, you will have the chance to be exposed to most and to convince us to expand the list:
Go, Python, NodeJS
AWS, Puppet, CloudFormation
Grafana, Graphite, ELK, Jaeger
Why join Stream?
History of success. From Amsterdam to Boulder and Techstars in-between, Stream has raised over $58.25M to build the best Chat Messaging & Activity Feed infrastructure available, with best-in-class support.
Freedom and endless growth opportunities. As a rapidly growing startup (since 2020 we have gone from 30 to 150 employees), Stream gives you unique personal and professional growth opportunities. The opportunity of true ownership and accountability has a massive impact on your career. These are the things you can rarely experience in huge corporations.
Be on the front line of progress and innovation. While working with cutting-edge technology, we are passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale and creating reusable components for them, empowering engineering teams to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience.
They believe in us: Stream is backed by leading VC companies (Felicis Ventures, GGV Capital, 01.Advisors, Techstars, Arthur Ventures), including backers like Dick Costolo (01 Advisors, ex-CEO of Twitter), Olivier Pomel (CEO of Datadog), Tom Preston-Werner (Co-Founder of GitHub), Nicolas Dessaigne (Co-Founder of Algolia), Johnny Boufarhat (Founder and CEO of Hopin).
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
A team of exceptional engineers
The chance to work on OSS projects
28 days paid time off plus paid Dutch holidays
A pension scheme
Remote work flexibility
A Learning and Development budget
Commute expenses to Amsterdam covered or the option to use a company bike within the city
Monthly in-office chair massages by a professional
Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks
A generous relocation package
An office in the heart of Amsterdam
The opportunity to attend or present at global conferences and meetups
The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, CO
Parental leave paid at 100%
Note: this list of benefits applies to Netherlands-based employees and is adjusted per your location of residence.
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. Now, Stream is a team of over 130+ peers from over 35 countries across the globe.
We value transparency, aim for excellence, and support each other on our way to new victories.
Our team consists of the strongest talents worldwide, making Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills.
When it comes to software engineering, our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality: our goal is to deliver stable software.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Swarm is a system of peer-to-peer networked nodes for a decentralised storage and communication service.
Swarm could shape the future towards a self-sovereign global society and permissionless open markets. On Swarm, applications run autonomously yet securely in a planetary-scale deployment and execution environment.
Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm Network.
Bee provides low level constructs for file storage, feeds, key-value stores and untraceable communication, through solid, well-tested code delivered in an agile manner.
Key technologies are Go, libp2p, protobuf, leveldb, and go-ethereum, as well as various cryptographic libraries.
Take architectural decisions for our p2p distributed network
Suggest improvement solutions for our codebase and the testing process
Development of the reference Swarm implementation in Go aka Bee
Developing domain-specific knowledge and expertise in the Swarm incentive layer implementation
Bringing code up to spec
Delivering well-tested code
Conducting thorough code reviews to your peers
You have 5+ years of experience in a similar position & at least 3 years with GoLang
You have experience in working on large-scale distributed systems
Familiarity with infrastructure tools (we use k8s, helm)
You follow SOLID principles
You like to work in a fast paced environment
Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
You manage your own time effectively and respect time constraints
You like to work remotely
You are available around the CET timezone
You can express yourself fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
You have a solid grasp of blockchain principles and application design considerations
Experience with libp2p
You are familiar with go-ethereum
Acquaintance with cryptographic concepts
Knowledge of monitoring tools (we use Grafana, Prometheus, Jaeger and OpenTracing)
Knowledge of Solidity
A passionate open-source contributor
We offer/Team perks:
An open, flat and transparent work environment
100% remote friendly
Flexible working hours
We care about our swarm: Incentives through BZZ, our token
Should you be interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
FerretDB is looking for a Senior Go developer to join our fully-remote team. FerretDB is US-based company, building a truly open source replacement for MongoDB, built on top of PostgreSQL. Our aim is to provide an open source MongoDB replacement which users can utilize without having to change anything in their applications. This is a project with major global impact in the database industry.
You would be working on open-source FerretDB core functionality and integration tests.
The following Responsibilities and Skills are rough guidelines on what we are looking for. Please feel free to apply if you think you are the right fit. Ideally, for this position, you are located in either the EMEA or the APAC region.
5+ years of experience with Go
Experience with PostgreSQL or MongoDB (bonus points for experience with both)
Experience with Docker
Good English written and verbal language skills sufficient for a fully-remote work environment
Ability to work 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday
Ability to work with others as well as independently
Bonus points for…
Experience with backend integration testing
Experience with GitHub Actions
Experience contributing to open-source projects and communities
Non-empty GitHub account
$4000-8000 per month (you have to pay your own taxes as an individual/private entrepreneur)
Stock options grant or equivalent
20 workdays (4 calendar weeks) of vacation per year
* Develop new services using GoLang to address critical product and business requirements
* Design scalable systems using modern cloud technology and industry best practices to solve unique challenges
* Communicate a long-term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems and teams
* Collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers, and senior leadership to translate product and technical vision into a quarterly roadmap
* Write high-quality, thoroughly tested code to meet customer needs
* This role utilizes the following: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, K8s, Monitoring, Logging, Queues, and Pub/Sub
Nice to have:
* Experience working with Docker
* Knowledge of monitoring and managing GoLang infrastructures to ensure optimal performance
* Familiarity with AWS DynamoDB
* Interest or familiarity with cryptocurrency-focused Fintech solutions
* Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proactive, self-directed, and able to work within a wider team
* On-call availability during business hours for critical issues and escalations
* Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Status is building the tools and infrastructure for the advancement of a secure, private, and open web3.
With the high level goals of preserving the right to privacy, mitigating the risk of censorship, and promoting economic trade in a transparent, open manner, Status is building a community where anyone is welcome to join and contribute.
As an organization, Status seeks to push the web3 ecosystem forward through research, creation of developer tools, and support of the open source community.
As a product, Status is an open source, Ethereum-based app that gives users the power to chat, transact, and access a revolutionary world of DApps on the decentralized web. But Status is also building foundational infrastructure for the whole Ethereum ecosystem, including the Nimbus ETH 1.0 and 2.0 clients, the Keycard hardware wallet, and the Waku messaging protocol (a continuation of Whisper).
As a team, Status has been completely distributed since inception. Our team is currently 150+ core contributors strong, and welcomes a growing number of community members from all walks of life, scattered all around the globe.
We care deeply about open source, and our organizational structure has minimal hierarchy and no fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the organization's priorities.
We are building Waku as a public good infrastructure. Waku is uncompromising Web3 communication at scale. It is a decentralized, censorship-resistant, privacy-preserving communication network that enables anyone to send and receive messages without worrying about surveillance or deplatforming.
We are enabling Ethereum builders to create new projects with a fully decentralized architecture, think dApp to Wallet notifications, NFT marketplaces, censorship-resistant chat, layer-2 and more.
Waku enables a variety of complex use cases and applications. To facilitate the adoption of Waku, you will design and implement application protocols to provide to dapp developers as off-the-shelf SDKs.
* Design, plan, coordinate and execute the integration of Waku in Status Communities application (status-go).
* Liaise with Status team to understand Status’ product requirements and roadmap.
* Liaise with Waku team to understand Waku’s features, limitations and roadmap.
* Drive design discussion of the integration of Waku in Status Communities; Communicate risks and cost effort to stakeholders.
* Learn, maintain, improve and troubleshoot the chat related functionalities of status-go codebase; Report issues to Waku and Status teams.
* Beyond 3-6 months: strategize and execute the creation of Chat SDKs (Golang, JS, etc) using knowledge acquired working on status-go; Build your own team of engineers.
**You ideally will have: **
* Experience building applications with complex logic, cutting edge technology or applied research.
* Experience interfacing with product managers or business analysts, able to hold technical complex discussions with product oriented professionals as well as highly-skilled developers.
* At least, 5 years experience as a Software Engineer, including at least 3 years as a Golang Developer.
* At least, 3 years experience as Team Lead, Tech Lead or Engineering Manager.
* Already in the blockchain and decentralized technologies space or familiarity with it; you understand how they work.
* Strong alignment to our principles: https://status.im/about/#our-principles.
[Don’t worry if you don’t meet all of these criteria, we’d still love to hear from you anyway if you think you’d be a great fit for this role. Just explain to us why in your cover letter].
Bonus points if:
* You have experience working in chat/instant messaging applications.
* You have experience leading the integration of a complex tech stack in an application.
* You are already familiar with the Ethereum community, Web3 or blockchain development
* You are working for an open source organization.
* Chat with people ops
* Chat with Waku Lead
* Pair programming with Go-Waku Developer
* Chat with Logos Lead
[The steps may change along the way if we see it makes sense to adapt the interview stages, so please consider the above as a guideline].
The expected compensation range for this role is $90,000 - $120,000 (dependent on how we assess your skills and experience throughout our interview process).
Massdriver is an internal development platform that enables engineering teams to self-serve secure, production-ready infrastructure and services in their own cloud. We are looking for an engineer to lead our Golang team to build out core features and guide the future of our platform.
Platform engineering at Massdriver is different. We dogfood our product and the platform components you design are the components we expose to our customers to design their platform engineering environments. Your work is the product.
This role will own and design platform engineering components and their APIs including our provisioning engine, command-line tools, and our cloud query API. You will have the opportunity to work and contribute to a number of open source tools as well as design custom tooling.
Minimum of 3+ years of Golang development experience at startup / mid-sized companies
Effective communication skills, a positive attitude, and ability to give and receive constructive feedback through mentoring, pair programming sessions, and code reviews
Professional experience developing large, scalable backend applications
Strong understanding of system architecture and design; with consideration given to security, performance, and scalability
Owned the technical design of major features or projects and can articulate the reasoning behind trade-offs made in your designs
Experience with IaC tools like Terraform or Pulumi
Nice to have:
Experience with Kubernetes
Experience with open telemetry
Experience as an open-source maintainer
Developing in a high-security micro-services oriented environment
Event-driven systems development
Follow software development best practices to create maintainable and extensible software solutions
Open Source DevTools & CLI development
Work in an agile manner with transparency and fluid communication within the engineering team and across other teams in the company
Generous equity in an early-stage startup
Generous paid vacation with a required summer and spring break
100% covered health, medical, and dental insurance
401k w/ 4% matching
Flexibility. Massdriver is a remote-first company, and we want our employees to work the way that makes them the most productive.
Ownership. Our engineers have felt the pain of being prevented from trying new things by the overhead of DevOps. We empower our engineers to solve customer problems and add value.
Growth. As we build this core team of engineers, we are looking for the future leaders of our company that will help guide us as we scale.
About the interview
15-minute call w/ Cory (CEO)
30-minute discussion about the role and your experience w/ Dave (CTO)
1-hour coding session on an open source issue of your choosing. w/ Chris (COO)
Our coding interview is very different.
Our goal is for you to be the expert on the call and to see what it's like to work with you as the new employee:
Pick an issue on an open-source project in Golang that you think will take an hour or more.
Don't overthink picking the issue!
Feel free to familiarize yourself with the codebase, the issue history, the test suite - whatever you think you need to be the 'expert' during the interview. Don't share the issue with us.
At interview time, you are in the driver seat, you are the expert. Our goal is to see what it's like to work with you on our first day.
Please don't actually start work on the issue until the interview.
Massdriver is changing the way software engineers provision, secure, and observe cloud infrastructure.
We aim to provide all of the benefits of infrastructure-as-code including parity, reproducibility, and auditability in a simple to use diagramming platform. No more fighting with HCL or spending hours reading cloud-specific API documentation. Now you can manage your infrastructure the same way you design it, at the drawing board.
SwiftComply strives to create an environment for all to participate, be authentic, and feel valued.
We are committed to building an equitable workplace that moves our company and industry forward and know there is work to be done in advancing diversity and inclusion.
About the role
As a Go Full Stack Engineer, you will help develop our software and be empowered to take on tasks as part of a small and growing team.
In this role, you will:
Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and secure software solutions using Go Language, microservices, Postgres database, and Google Cloud Platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features and functionality that meet the needs of our customers
Develop and maintain APIs that integrate with third-party systems and applications
Write clean, maintainable, and testable code that follows best practices and coding standards
Ensure the quality and stability of the software through testing, debugging, and troubleshooting
Participate in code reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process
Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team
Work independently and effectively manage time and priorities to meet deadlines and deliverables
Collaborate with a remote team in a highly distributed and self-managed environment
Who you are
We are seeking a new member to join our Engineering team! This might be a great team for you if you thrive in a setting that you can:
Be self-motivated and work independently as part of a small team, proactively consulting with the team for tasks as opposed to waiting to be assigned one
Use your communication/interpersonal skills to collaborate with a remote team
Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to build creative solutions
Manage priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment to build a software that impacts the future of water and environment
Experiences that could help you succeed in this role include:
5+ years of experience in software development, with a focus on building enterprise, multi-tenant solutions
Experience building complex applications using Go Language, microservices, Postgres database, and Google Cloud Platform services; strong understanding of distributed systems and cloud computing
Solid understanding of software development principles, including agile methodologies, version control, and automated testing
Experience designing and optimizing databases applications that can scale and maintain security
Experience developing and maintaining APIs that integrate with third-party systems and applications
Familiarity with front-end technologies such as React, Angular, or Vue.js
Experience writing clean, maintainable, and testable code that follows best practices and coding standards
Experience ensuring the quality and stability of the software through testing, debugging, and troubleshooting
Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement new features and functionality that meet the needs of customers
Experience providing technical guidance and mentorship to the team
Experience in integration and platform development
Experience managing the exchange of data between various systems and applications
Excited about making a positive impact with SwiftComply but don’t feel you meet 100% of the list? If you’re excited about working with us, we’d still love to hear from you!
Healthcare - we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance with an HSA option
Life insurance - we offer free life insurance plan for you
401(k) - we provide pre-tax/roth options and the company makes a contribution equal to 3% of your compensation, regardless of your contribution amount
Remote - we work remotely and provide a $1000 home office setup stipend
Time off - we offer 31 paid days off (PTO, holidays, birthday, etc; 1 additional day off provided for each year you’re with the company) and encourage you to take time for vacation, wellness day, etc, for a positive work-life balance
Parental leave - we want you to enjoy some time with your new addition to the family with paid leave
*To provide equitable pay, we benchmark our compensation. This is the data provided at the time we created this job description. We will re-evaluate the range at the time of offer and thus this range is subject to change.
Please note: Offer is contingent upon a successful completion of a background check. And we are unable to sponsor visas at this time; you must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident authorized to work in the US.
SwiftComply is an award-winning early-stage technology company with a mission to protect human health and the environment with an all-in-one cloud-based software that empowers local governments to easily manage their water, wastewater, and stormwater compliance programs.
We were founded in 2016 by our founder and CEO, Mick O’Dwyer. As a water & wastewater engineer at Dublin City Council (Ireland), Mick saw first hand how manual, paper-based and inefficient compliance programs can be. He created SwiftComply to fix this problem with modern, collaborative technology.
Today, SwiftComply supports over 400+ utilities that deliver water service to 50+ million citizens - and we’re expanding the team to make an even bigger impact!
Software Engineer Bankable Barcelona / Remote (Spain, Portugal, France) €45,000 to €65,000 a year
38 Applicants This Week
We are on a mission to enable our customers to become ‘Bankable’ by providing a one-stop solution for embedded finance. We work with the world’s leading FinTech\'s, corporates and financial institutions, providing them an API based platform which allows them to access financial products and embed them in their own offerings. At Bankable, we’re building a truly global solution for payments, cards and working capital which our customers access through a single API integration platform. Partnering with Bankable allows customers to bypass the legacy banking system to build new, profitable revenue streams from financial services, whilst relying on the highest levels of security, resiliency, and scalability. Our people are hungry for success, humble in collaborating, and are experts in their field.
* Collaborate to build and scale our core systems and Marketplace.
* Create and enhance software based on a tech stack composed by Go, gRPC, PostgreSQL, AWS EKS (Amazon Kubernetes managed service), GitHub Actions, Git, Docker and a bunch of other cool stuff.
* Help to keep up an Agile environment, focused on delivery to meet our customers expectations.
* Design simple solutions to complex business problems, ensuring availability and performance.
* Improve the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with automation at heart, boosting continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices and tools. Our Ideal Candidate
* Passionate on web technologies and deeply knowledgeable in APIs creation.
* A programmer with experience in software engineering professional practices like design patterns, SOLID principles, clean code and Domain Driven Design (DDD).
* Keen to tackle the challenges of distributed architectures based on microservices.
* Research and experiment with new technologies that are the best fit for the problem you are trying to solve. We are a startup, we aim to use the right tool to do the job.
* Excited to have the opportunity to improve your code quality and problem solving skills on a daily basis.
Perks & Benefits
We are fully remote and flexible, in consequence we are providing the fluidity and tools, including home office equipment, to help you do the job. We have offices in London and in Barcelona,however we are a distributed organisation which keeps a mixed and elastic approach in terms of working on site and remotely. Besides a competitive annual salary and part remote work, other perks are:
* A MacBook Pro.
* Private health insurance for the nuclear household paid by the company.
* Home office equipment budget.
* Training budget.
* One (1) additional holiday on your birthday.
* Tax relief plan for meals, kindergarten and public transportation (Retribución flexible).