- Upload Your CV
- Go to your Inbox & Confirm Your Application
For any enquiries on this job please contact the job poster
$90k - $150k
Like building services and RESTful APIs? We use Go to make our Balloon engine…go. We also use MongoDB, Redis, Docker, and we put it all on AWS. You have experience building scalable services for a production environment. You love to build, create, teach, and learn.
We are a pre-Series A startup and building out the core engineering team. Experience building services for production environments is required and early stage startup experience is strongly preferred. You should be:
Compensation includes competitive startup salary and equity, and benefits including health, vision, and dental.
€60k - €95k
Headquartered in London, the FinTech capital of the world, Form3 are building the most exciting payments technology company on the planet. Our mission is simple: transform payments technology to enable the global financial community to move money in real-time.
Being a tech-first business, we place emphasis on thinking outside-the-box. By utilising the latest cloud-native technologies we find innovative solutions to problems that others would deem unsolvable. We live and breathe open-source, prioritise best-practice and automation while Slack is at the heart of everything we do.
We advocate a positive work-life balance and offer a super flexible, remote-friendly working environment. We don’t mind whereabouts our Engineers are based as we are happy for our team to work from anywhere in the UK or EU, with most of them choosing to work remotely most of the time. However, we also have offices in London and Amsterdam, so should they ever wish to work from these, they are most welcome.
Our Engineering Team consists of over forty Senior Engineers that are responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our platform, from architecture through to infrastructure. Individually they are all exceptional at what they do, but by working collaboratively within a team, consistently applying best-practice and automating absolutely everything they build world-class software for our customers.
There are a wide range of problems to tackle as an Engineer at Form3, from configuring nginx proxies to writing custom payment routing and handling logic. It’s very much a “best tool for the job” mentality here and our tech-stack is forever evolving. Our primary programming language is Go however we do have some services written using Java, Python and Ruby.
AWS, Microservices, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, Elasticsearch, Clean Code, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, Agile, Kanban, Scrum
Whilst experience of the above technologies and methodologies would be nice, it is by no means essential. We are looking to speak with Senior Engineers that;
• Understand distributed systems and cloud computing • Appreciate the DevOps culture and the value of automation • Place emphasis on code quality and software development best-practice • Are passionate about technology and enjoy working collaboratively within a team • Have a breadth of experience across a variety of programming languages
For more information on Form3 please visit our website or take a look at our company profiles on StackOverflow, GitHub and LinkedIn.
• 100% remote working • 30 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) • Great tech-stack, challenging projects and an exceptional team of Senior Engineers to work alongside • Regular paid trips to London to spend time with our awesome team • Tech-first FinTech scale-up with limitless possibilities to progress your career
$130k – $150k
The NewStore mobile retail platform empowers brands to deliver an extraordinary end-to-end shopping experience for consumers. Built entirely from a mobile perspective, it integrates with existing ecommerce platforms such as Demandware, SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento. NewStore raises the omnichannel bar with one-touch purchase, scalable clienteling, and on-demand delivery — all optimized for the small screen. Founded by Stephan Schambach, creator of Demandware, NewStore boosts conversion, promotes engagement, unifies online and offline, and modernizes fulfillment. NewStore is headquartered in Boston with a subsidiary in Berlin. For more information, visit www.newstore.com.
Follow Your Passion
NewStore is looking for a Solution Architect to join our growing Field Service Team with a focus on both internal customer advocacy and external expertise. The position reports to the Director Professional Services. The place of work could be in Boston or remote within the US with periodic travel to headquarters and customer locations.
The successful candidate will be involved from the initial customer contact through to the planning and execution of the project involving solution partners, internal software developers and clients. You will be leading all technical aspects of customer implementations from project kickoff to complete delivery.
• Meet with clients to define and articulate business requirements and architect complex solutions leveraging NewStore, existing IT landscape and recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, operations and maintenance • As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for educating and guiding decisions made by solution partners and customer technical team, including leading by example when necessary • As a seasoned customer-facing professional, you will have skills to influence stakeholders and team members • You will responsible for attaining customer objectives within time and scope with maintaining the quality of the architecture
What we need from you:
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package • Medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401(k) • Personal development budget • Lunches together • Opportunity to travel to other offices • Flexible working hours • Generous paid time off policy
Apply here: http://grnh.se/6f5rwu1
Questions? Email us: email@example.com